🇪🇺 UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

Hello , I’m not sure why you could not apply

Join our discord and we will get it sorted for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always recruiting

2 Likes

Always recruiting

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

How to get discord lonk

3 Likes

here you go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always recruiting

1 Like

did you find it ok mate ?

1 Like

ok see you soon

1 Like

bump bump bump

1 Like

Well that was nice of you lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

1 Like

Is he buggery he talks to new players like ■■■■! once he has you in null sec. Hes a psychopath that wants power off new players.

1 Like

You get a kick out of asking new players thousands of questions and when you have them. You start demanding things. Aint that right Kilo.! Sweet on the outside nasty on the inside. Stay well away new players and old veterans. Screenshot_20210905_091327_com.discord|233x500

1 Like

I’m sorry that you didn’t like me or my group , I can’t blame you for not liking nullsec as you did lose a lot of ships trying to autopilot down to delve

Thanks for the psychopath comment I thought that was nice considering after we helped you auth all your characters the only interactions we had were nice and pleasant ones :slight_smile:

You left on nice terms lol then wrote that crap above :smiley: thanks for the free bump

1 Like

Did not talk about the group in general that is not yours… Talking about you and your attitude, poaching players. You mean you helped scout through endless data being noisy you request because you that paranoid. Its not a forum bump, its a general concern for new recruits that you getting for your cannon fodder contracts. You get them in Null sec then start bossing them about with threats of removing them in 0.0 on the first day. Its called a audit review. This is not good for the eve community wishing to join a good corp. In my eyes im safe gaurding people.

1 Like

99% of all nullsec Corps have some sort of ESI registration, so it’s not just ours , again I’m sorry that you don’t like the rules of our corporation

Good luck with whatever you do in highsec

1 Like

So all the corps say sign this in X amount of time or im kicking you out when you doing real life things? ■■■■■■■■. Thankyou for wishing me well ill be sure to spread and promote you amongst other old vets.

1 Like

Yes it is common practice for most decent groups to ask for their applicants to sign up to their auth services in the first 24 hours , if you can find time to go to apply to the group you can find time to click a few buttons to sign up .

Anyways we wish you all the best and hope you have fun mining ice

1 Like