👁️‍🗨 League of Gentlemen [INIT.] | Est. 2003 | Null/Low Sec Based | EU/US TZ | Enlisting Experienced Pilots | Activity +++

Bumpy bump, check us out! :smiley:

Temptress - “Be like Neokii, play dress up barbie and join LOG.”

I’m pretty sure it went something like that when she accused me of playing dress up barbie…

Looking for pilots to join our crazy family :slight_smile: Join our public channel in game or discord and check us out!

Bump? Thats as creative as you can get! OMG what are you doing to our recruitment thread! :crazy_face:

These are not the recruiters you are looking for :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: Try LOG Pub instead…
You can be on your way there… now…
(You read that in an Obi-wan voice, I know you did)

We have some returning players joining us, drop by and see why they chose us :slight_smile:

Tis the season for pew, check us out :smiley:

Happy Holidays !!! :slight_smile: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow: :snowman:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is enjoying their holiday time! We are wrapping up the year strong and looking to accomplish so much more next year. Check us out, be apart of our story. Make your mark with us! :slight_smile:

Bump - Recruitment OPEN - Join our discord and in game channel to find out more information :slight_smile:

To the top :smiley: LOG is actively recruiting and looking for new players to join our family!

End the year right, join LOG :wink:

Happy new year EVE Online, the community, CCP, from all of us at LOG, all the best for 2023…

…Which im sure would go even better for you if you joined LOG asap :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy New Year :smiley:

Day one of 2023: many dreads killed, don’t miss out ! Join up :smiley:

INIT. In: Pure Blind Madness - YouTube - Join today! Check out the fight from the other day. Lots of pew pew to be had!

Tis a good day to bump, check us out!

Still Recruiting

Recruitment open, check us out!

Is there any point in applying as a returning player with only like 2.6M skill points? I’ve pretty much just been going at it alone and it seems in Eve that basically restricts you too only the most over populated areas unfortunately and is becoming less and less fun. I’m a noob though and have very little knowledge of just about anything besides the most basic of the game elements sadly lol.

Hi Tyrus

I would love to say put in an app but with only 2.6 Mil SP, it would be a very steep and frustrating learning process for you just now.
We do take on some lower SP players from time to time like your self and take them through things, training, being self sufficent, PVP, PVE. However we are maxed out just now with the members we have and up coming things.

My advice would be to get used to missions in high sec, train some of the “magic 14” to level 5. These are the 14 skills that apply a bonus to all ships, and train your PI skills to level 4, PI as a great great way to make ISK. There are loads of Youtube videos on how to do this.

Once you have some SP and have some more ISK in your wallet, look us up.
If you need any info or help in the mean time, drop by the LOG Pub channel or our Discord and ask questions, we are always happy to help.

Still Recruiting!