LF USW/PST Corp

Greetings! I’m a newish player who has been back for about 3 months. It’s been fun learning the ropes but it has also been lonesome, which I think could be improved by finding a group with a similar schedule.

I’m in the US, west coast (GMT -8), and I typically log on around between 6-8pm, and play for 4-6 hours.

Starting up I joined one of the big nullsec alliances, but the majority of pings happen during my early morning/afternoon while Im asleep or working, and things go kinda dead when I’m online.

I get the impression that this is the case with all the alliances, so I made this toon to do smallgang pvp/FW with, in hopes to run into some chill ‘late night’ NAwest folk to fly with, but I haven’t had much luck, so I’ve been playing alone. I’m sure one can imagine how that’s been going (if not, feel free to check my kb). I’ve learned a ton from this trial-by-fire but I can tell I still have a lot more to go.

My in game goals:

• Primary: Mostly interested in combat. Some people say eve pvp is kino and I want to know what it’s like. I’m not güd yet but I’m working on it. Aside from Alliance warfare (which could be more fun for me if stuff happened more often when I played), the only other eve pvp exp I have is FW, soloing novice plexes for Min-Gal.
  • Secondary: industry eventually, currently have some pi & mining going, and learning how to station trade.

What I bring to the table:

• play almost daily (avg 30hrs/week). No IRL commitments besides work. Eve and dota2 are the only games I play.
  • Willingness to learn and try new things.
  • Don’t rage, not toxic
  • Honest, sportsmanlike
  • Improvement oriented mindset

What I’m looking for:

• active between 00:00 - 06:00 eve time: this is crucial. Many corps say they are active around this time, but it isn’t actually the case.
  • good conversation
  • positive environment

Its possible what I’m looking for doesn’t exist which is fine but unfortunate :slightly_smiling_face: but figured I’d make at least one solid effort of posting on the forums in case the right crew for me is out there somewhere.

Feel free to reply here, or hmu in game!

Hi Hux! Nice to meet you!

I think DadTZ might be something you could give a try. We are late USTZ and most of our fleets start at 03:00 or 04:00 and run late into the USTZ timezones. We live in Null Sec and are very PVP oriented. Daily content is what we do.

As you might guess by the name we are a pretty laid back group that realizes life comes first. Whatever the commitments are we all find ourselves trying to kick back and enjoy a game like Eve 2nd.

If you’d like to give us a try before joining hit me up on Discord this weekend and we will take you out on a small gang roam so you can see if you like flying with us :slight_smile: !

Discord: https://discord.gg/Wq8MG2AwBa

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/