[Lifeblood] Personal Mining Ledger

I have some thoughts on this…

Really comes down to what is displayed, because I doubt miners want to expose where they are mining.

1 Like

So the stuff that we currently mine is already tracked? So when the expansion comes online, a Corp that has a mining tax, can check what you have been mining in the past few months?

SO friggin stoked about salt-mining in the ledger.

Almost as stoked as I am sad that this wasn’t a thing while I was a hardcore miner.

I’d be shocked if it is retroactive like that

That comes down to personal responsibility, IMO. A miner can always choose to not give his API credentials to anyone.

How should I understand this differently?

Yes, it is currently being tracked and the plan is currently to open it up retroactively. If this is causing concerns, please share them with us (or with the CSM), so that we can discuss this further.

4 Likes

I think it oughta be fine. It’s a fun little historical bit. Maybe I’ll build a viewer for one’s personal mining ledger.

1 Like

Is gas harvesting tracked?

And should I fear that this will be a nightmare to open (like the Industry window currently is)? I’m just have this strong feeling that its going to be tracking what system/belt/anom/ore was being mined with countless graphical elements all packaged inside a burdensome to load UI, never to be tweaked again.

It could probably be placed inside the Journal as a new tab (no graphics necessary). And it would be fitting to have mining tracked in the Journal. Maybe with a history of only 30 days? Maybe with the option for a character to erase an entry from their Journal (should they need to provide their corp with a full API but also do some nefarious mining). Just a thought.

1 Like

Thank you so much for tracking normal mining. I can finally use that and replace our old stopwatch mining system with it. No more crying about people not mining their weight and stuff. I love it.

Will the API reflect it as well as daily statistics and what are the cache timers on it?

1 Like

:smiley:
I was meaning specifically for something like zkill, but for asteroids.

2 Likes

API as in that funky number deal at support.eveonline.com stuff or ESI login to eve thru the goofy interface works have the time swagger interface thing?

Sorry for the technical terms used above, but I hope I dumbed it down enough for the laymen to understand…

1 Like

Does the mining ledger on SISI currently display data from TQ or something else? I’m showing 1 day of low mining on an account that is otherwise mining regularly on TQ. Not sure if bug or working properly.

1 Like

@Feronanthus: Yes, gas havesting is tracked. It is built for not being a nightmare to open. Currently the limit is set to 90 days, but this might change.

@Shegox_Gabriel: For the details regarding API like cache timers we will need to wait until the API for it is being developed.

@Rowells: Yes, it should show data from mining on TQ (whatever happened before the mirror was taken 2 weeks ago) . Is anything missing?

2 Likes

@CCP_Habakuk , @CCP_karkur, @CCP_Fozzie,

That sounds cool!

About that ledger API, maybe just have a statistic of the likes "elitatwo mined x amount of Arconor, y amount of moon-ore-A, z amount of moon-ore-B but not where. The when can be part of it and usually your mining buddies will know you where there because you were complaining on comms or yelling to get a hauler for the hauler spawn.

1 Like

I’ll double check when I get back tonight, but my main mining character only appeared to have less than <3k m/3 mined over a 5(?) month window. I know for sure I’ve done more than that.

1 Like

Please send me a message (for example on Singularity) with details (including the character name and a date when you mined) and I’ll have a look at it.

1 Like

He Guys, who can i find the Corp Ledger?

1 Like

Corp Ledger isn’t implemented yet

1 Like

Sent a mail through eve gate with response. Had to change my original statement a bit after realizing I had a brain fart. Hope it helps.

1 Like

I had a look over your logs and it seems like the data in the mining ledger is indeed correct and fits the explanation in your mail.

1 Like