Little things / Small QoL suggestions

(twoflower Secret) #234

Suggestion: Rework titles in corp settings
Keywords: ui, access
Note: Lots of complaints about it

At least add an option to check what users actually can see. So for example show a corp hangar with a container and simulate a particular user’s view and access. Now I need to add a title to an alt, login and try to see if it was what I intended.

What is missing is a clear view in container right. Not clear when you are allowed to look into a container.

Better totally rework this part of eve (it’s ancient, overly complex and usability is close to zero).

(SarekofVulcan) #235

Suggestion:

Ability to copy/paste your jump clone information

Notification that clone services has gone ‘OFFLINE’ in a citadel that you have a jumpclone

A notifier of how many clones are installed in a citadel’s services (maybe even who they are) so you can determine if you need to keep fueling the service

Keywords: QOL

Note:

This will help in evepraisal/multi-buy etc

This will let you know when a clone is about to be trapped in a citadel because some oneforgot to fuel the services or just simply didn’t want to, and now you have a billion
isk plus clone stuck :rage:

(KarmicOzzie) #236

Suggestion: Update the Ship Tree to show additional faction ships.

Keywords: Ship Tree, Ship Statistics

Note: The Ship Tree is missing quite a few ships and ship descriptions that probably should exist on the tree, such as the Concord ships.

(Dior Ambraelle) #237

Suggestion: Check and fix the name decals on the ships
Keywords: ships, names, details
Note: The Noctis and the Porpoise has the “Primae” name decal, and the Guristas ships have their original Caldari name tags, except for the Whiptail. Could you fix these please?

(Tragot Gomndor) #238

Suggestion: Reprocessing Plant UI, ability to mark&copy “Output results” window
Keywords: reprocess, refining, ui
Note: Could be nice if you want to use evepraisel on the stuff you refine or reprocess.

(EnternalSoul) #239

Suggestion: Notification for Corp and Alliance standings
Keywords: Standings Corporation
Notes: Notification for Corp and Alliance Standings

(Kenji Noguchi) #240

Suggestion: Add “Buy cheapest here” to right-click menu
Keywords: ui, buy, market
Note: The idea is you click that, and it buys the cheapest market listed item of that type in this station. Useful for market hubs; it saves several clicks.

(Lugh Crow-Slave) #241

… this may be one of the best things i have seen in this thread

(elitatwo) #242

Suggestion: Add a pin window option to the fitting screen
Keywords: UX, Ghost fitting
Note: All windows in the EVE client can be pinned or un-pinned. I wish to pin the fitting screen to a fixed location too.

(apollo429) #243

Suggestion: please allow mods to be added to cargo bays in the fitting screen. This would allow us to be able to add multiple fits into cargo when doing multi fit for alliance/coalition contracts

Thatnk you for all your hard work CCP karkur talk to you again on twitter

(Faya Naari) #244

Suggestion: Ability to take Higher Resolution Screenshots
Keywords: Screenshots, Rendering, Gloryshots
Note: 4k Screenshots with normal Displays?

It would be realy nice if it would be possible to have an option, or different Hotkey to take Screenshots in a higher Resolution than the Client is currently running in. This would be super awesome to make the Pictures of everyones Journey in EvE look even more beautiful and also make zoomed in sections less hideous.

An option to double or quadruple the resolution of taken Screenshots would be sweet, having a seperate Hotkey would be godly!

(Tasman Cabrillo) #245

That is the most relevant thing said all year, thank you

(Dior Ambraelle) #246

How about something like this?
scrambled_MWD
Basically the same effect that has on the warp disruptor/scrambler icon, but the color scheme changes to the warp scrambler’s. The a blue glow may be a bit too much though.

(Adria Eqviis) #247

Honestly, I don’t even care as long as it’s f*cking anything please for the love of humanity.
(Really like the scrambly pixel effect, not sure about the blue glow [blue normally tends to indicate a more “positive” condition].)

Anyway last I checked CCP still has an art department :smiley:

(noone kun) #248

Suggestion: dragable coordinates and bookmarks
Keywords: coordinates, bookmarks,ui
Note: suddestion is to make bookmarks (“saved locations”, “coordinates in space”), mission locations, escalation locations dragable, so players can share them by dragging into text field like they can do with modules, ships and fittings.
that will make missioning in fleets and sharing salvage with other people much easier: instead of wating for salvager to warp in or contracting/trading bookmarks in station, players will just drag them from “people and places” or “jourmal” to text field and post into chat channel.

Suggestion: “Deployable structures” section in Persomal Assets
Keywords: structures, ui
Note: adding a section where all deployable structures and theri contents will be listed, so players will be able to warp to them without bookmarking or scanning them down with combat probes (it may take long if there are 100+ tractor units or depots’s in the system).
that section should display structure names, current hitpoints and / or reinforcement status, lifetime left.
adding “structure is under attack” alert will be nice too.

Suggestion: ability to store deployable structures inside containers, to jet them into jet containers, to deploy them for corporate, fleet or public use
Keywords: structures, ui
Note: this will let players to use deployable structures in many new ways.

(Lugh Crow-Slave) #249

an added setting to the “show only available” in markets to also list buy orders or even only buy orders.

(Lugh Crow-Slave) #250

I mean they do have the big warp scram symbol over the hud and in the overview so clearly you want more than just "anything"
if a highlight is added make it red

(El Grinko) #251
  • Seperate overview settings for each character on the same account. (spesifficly apperance and back ground)

• Notebook shared between all characters on the same account.

(Elementatia) #252

Suggestion: Direct link to buy ship skins in Character sheet
Keywords: ui, access, skins
Note: When i am in the Skins section in character sheet, i want to buy the skins. ATM there is a “view market details” for every ship, but not for the specific skin. You should add an option for buying skin via aurum/market to the menu or change current behaviour (link to skin market instead to ship).

(Elementatia) #253

Maybe one additional comment: On clicking “info”, I want to see how the skin looks, not what ship it is.