Returning player looking for a home

Misfits Alliance may fit your bill. Mixer of old and new players building a community.

ICON Libertas motto is “Play the game, don’t let the game play you”. We have a great community of players to enjoy – and people who will encourage you to put real life first. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and insist that we all remember that this is a game.
We are part of Lorde alliance which is a member of Winter Coalition, playing in Perrigan Falls. Lots to do – mining, PvP, building, exploring, ratting – and we can fill you in on what has changed in the game since you were here last.

Find me in game at Arrowspeeed Bounty or join ICON_Public. I hope to talk with you soon!

Hey @McNoz

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc nullsec pvp our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good place for you.

We’re a US TZ pvp corp that lives in the lowsec Placid region. We’re an established group with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide us good fights. We’re also an RL-first corp and as such have no participation requirements as we’re all working adults with our own lives to deal with as well.

Finally even though we’re a lowsec focused pvp corp we also have a wide variety of other activities such as industry and moon mining for isk making. As well as all the other standard PvE content such as level 5 missions, exploration, and belt ratting.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

SGU is still looking for new members

Hi,

we are Terra Nanotech, a (mostly EU, some US TZ) 00 corp.

If you still looking for a crop, hit the link below for more Infos.

Fly save.

Want to come live in lowsec and have a casual hours doing what you want then hit us up in game links and ways to do that in the ad below

Thank you for the info everyone. I will contact those I’m interested in soon. Taking my time to make a good choice for me.

Hi McNoz, Check out Wormhole Surfers of Eve - Small WH Corp, C2 w HS/C4 static. Lots of content in all directions. PVP/PVE of all shapes and sizes. Good luck in your search. CHeers!

• PB

Check us out friend

Hey Bud,

We pride ourselves in being laidback. Isk shouldn’t be a problem for you and we’ll be able to help you out along the way!

Hello @McNoz!!
I am apart of ashes Evolved in Winter Creek! Apart of dangerous Intentions in f.i.r.e coalition. We a are a small group just getting the ball rolling!I can’t offer you the luxory of living in a major Bloc. No risk boring gameplay. But what I can offer is community. Down to earth people all working together to help each other grow.Come join are family! Don’t be a member. Be a brother.

PS- if we don’t line up that’s cool. Wish you best of luck in your adventures.

If interested join https://discord.gg/ueHV9gw For more info!

Would you be interested in some Highsec pvp wars? My newly formed corp The Bloody Bandits are looking for more to bolster the ranks. We are apart of the Hell Dawn Alliance and only operate in Highsec. We have over 50+ Highsec war always running…structure bashes, merc work, piracy…etc. If you want to PVE…go ahead and feel free but you will be at war so you need to be careful. Its a great Alliance and there no no restrictions on OP’s or CTA’s

zkillboard.com

Hell Dawn | Alliance

Hell Dawn: 8,154 ships destroyed and 1,784 ships lost.

zkillboard.com

The Bloody Bandits | Corporation

The Bloody Bandits: 118 ships destroyed and 1 ships lost.

Hey! My Corp is looking for players both new and returning! Check us out!

Hello fellow capsuleer. We are a small corp of friends in nullsec who are searching for a few more players. We are mostly EST (active 6pm till 1am) so depending on your playtimes we could be a good match for you. We play nightly and focus mostly on PvE/industry and wormhole exploration but do not shy away from PvP and fiercely defend our space. We’re laid back, no stress, adults. Average age is 40ish. We’re friendly and helpful. We like to set shared goals and work together as a corp to achieve said goals. If you’re coming back to the game and looking for a small group to bring you back up to speed join our recruitment discord. I’d like to meet ya.

We might be a good fit for you. Stop by and have a chat.

Hi @McNoz,

We are a primarily US-TZ (0100+) alliance based out of low-sec. We get a reasonable amount of traffic-making for a nice target-rich environment when we are looking for combat. When we are looking to relax, we have a large infrastructure network to support industry and manufacturing. I’d like to invite you to take a look at our ad below and if it sounds interesting to you, come join us on Discord for a chat.

Thanks again everyone. I will be contacting you all soon.

Hey we are in the deep south :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Okay now I’m really looking :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.