Found Corp, pls close

Hi! Obvious Alt here until i decide where to go.

I am looking for a larger corp to get involved in the war as quickly as possible, so please no small or unaffiliated groups. I have a large stable of mostly unsubbed alts that will get subbed when time and ISK are there. Right now I only have time for PvP and want to get in on the war.

Legacy or Panfam Preferred. Would rather not join Horde or Brave, but those are good fallbacks if I cannot find a home in NC. PL, or Legacy elsewhere.

I have a lot of FC and small gang experience, including BLOPS, Wormholes, and Alliance Tournament for 3 years. Haven’t lead or been in fleets over 100+ but would like to cross that off the list. I fly links, booshers, scouts and DPS all day. Can do perfect logi but dont do it much. I like fast and aggressive Style.

I need someone who can handle the volume of alts quickly during recruiting, I dont want to wait a month because I have 100 alts, even though 90 are hardly used.

The Important Characters
230mil SP Main- everything except titans can be flown, all subcaps almost perfect (no indy) including Perfect links, boosher, T3C/D.

90m SP Titan- Good Dreads across 4 races, Owns and flies and Erebus with all important skills to 5, still perfecting Phenomena/links

Secondary PvP- 50-60 mil training into links and generic subcaps . Use him for cynos, bombers, DPS mostly, but is close to good for links and working into T3C

Dedicated Armor FAX
Dedicated Nyx
BLOPS/Dread Characters x 2 (Nag+Panther)

JF and trader pilot, plus a secondary hauler for freighters/DST/BRs and a couple of Lvl 5 cynos and some scanners

I have a shitty Dictor alt and HIC alt, but hardly used, Im usually focused on main or more important alts, but they exist.

The rest (80-90) are in 3 corps that used to do trade, PI, trading, and indy. Almost all are unsubbed and some are NPC corp.

EDIT: would love to chat voice with a recruiter for a larger corp in the mentioned alliances. Once I decide I will obviously provide all the names, APIs, etc for all characters.

We’re in legacy and on the front lines of the war. We are a dedicated pvp corporation. Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

i can put you in touch with a few potential corps that are deploying, hit me up if your interested

I am interested. My biggest question would be if legacy integrates things like SIGs, has access to all types of ops and fleets, or if a lot of fleets are split by alliance within the Coalition. Since I am interested in skirmish, BLOPS, and CAPs, I would want to be on those ops regardless of which alliance is running them. If not I would have to look at Brave or Test

Please do! If you want to PM the names to me in game or send them my name I will take a look.

Yea, of course they do. Like I mentioned stop by our discord and have a chat.

Sent you an in-game mail!

Hello mate

As The imperial fleets Flood into delve , Querious and fountain , our veteran and new bro pilots alike smiling with that crazed look in there eyes , blood on there trigger fingers and all endorphins satisfaction Levels achieved , are always looking for more players To join our very active gaming community

Come have a chat with us mate 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy -early EU time zone

We would love to hear from you

Stop by.

We live in Malpais so should be a short trip for you.

Hello,

We would be interested in you, check us out

Hey Clerical,

Come check us out at The Phoenix Uprising (TPUX). We’re a member of the heavily pvp-focused Federation Uprising (FEDUP) alliance and based out of Immensea as a member of Legacy.

TPUX is traditionally an industry-based corporation, but these days we’ve grown to be quite a mixed bag, and you’ll find plenty of content in just about every aspect of the game.

What we offer:
-Tight-knit community that does just about everything in EVE
-Buyback programs
-Multiple moons each week, with one very profitable alliance mining op a week
-Shipping service
-Excellent crabbing space in Immensea
-Plenty of pvp action

What we require:
-Mic and willingness to be on comms
-Participation in home defense and strat ops/CTAs (no FATs or PAPs though)

If you’d like to learn more, please hop in the in-game channel “TPUX Recruitment” as well as our discord channel: https://discord.gg/jCsszz

Feel free to ping me on discord or message me ingame if you have any questions.

contact me

JuuR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.