[CLOSED] Looking for small gang pvp & a maybe bit of industry on the side

What I’m looking for, I think, is quite specific - I get that it will narrow my options in corps to join, but that’s cool, you can only join 1 corp anyway.

I want to get back into PVP, but don’t let that fool you into thinking I have even a small idea of what to do. I last PVP’d proper around 10 years ago, maybe, and certainly not on these toons. Probably best to assume I know nothing.

It’s an added bonus if you don’t cherish your kb too - I’m probably going to ruin it.

I like to do a bit of industry stuff on the side - trading, manufacturing, invention and what not. I can either do it in your corp and maybe even contribute some, or we can pretend I don’t and we’ll just be all macho with the pvp thing.

I have 1 (wannabe) pvp toon and 2 industry folks. I’d be willing to join 1, 2, or all 3 depending on the corp, it’s location, and how they would fit in.

I think I’d prefer low-sec. Not dead against null, but I can’t be doing these massive fleet things. Never been my thing, and I don’t see that changing. Small to medium gang stuff all the way for me. High Sec definitely not - have just spent 6 months there with previous corp so looking for a change - if anyone reading this is looking for a high sec corp, I can recommend you a great one.

I enjoy exploration, but can’t see me living in a wh again, not anytime soon anyway.

I can use Discord / TS3 etc and I can be on listening fine, but it’s rare you’ll hear me speak. I’m not a mute, but I tend to play mostly when everyone else is asleep and unfortunately my kids have inherited their mothers hearing - I can barely cough without waking an entire house. I expect the most you will hear is an occasional “■■■■” when I lose a ship.

I tend to play evenings and weekends (UK tz), here and there. I’m not on all the time (I try!) and tend to log if nothing is going on, so I’m looking for an active and welcoming corp. I don’t bring any drama or attitude - too old now to be getting an arse on over a game.

I know the game quite well, and enjoy helping folk out, but not in an in your face way. I’m fine for ISK so don’t want / need handouts.

I’m no good with mandatory ops - I’ll 100% do my part if I’m around, but I can’t guarantee to be around when stuff is going on. If your corp / alliance has requirements around this, I’m not going to be any good for you.

So yeah, that’s me. If you think you have a corp I’d be interested in you can reply here, look me up in game or get me on Discord [StevieW#6764]

2 Likes

hey @Type_Blue
I think FUN inc may be of interest to you!
Check us out here >>

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

o/ @Type_Blue

We are Ushra’Khan and we do FW Low-sec PvP. Therefore expect mainly solo and small gang pvp even if for timers we also field bigger fleets.

We don’t care about Red in our killboard : we are opened to newcomers to pvp and the most important for us is that our members undock and learn. Practice comes with practice.

We have small gangs roaming everyday so just join when you are logged in :wink:

Faction Warfare permanent war mechanism make a very bad idea to do industry with our mains but the alliance has various alt corps for supply chains and other industry related activities. Just use your main for pvp in Ushra’Khan and use your two indus alts in our alt corps.

Don’t hesitate to drop by our public channel if you have any questions,

Hope to see you in the battlefield,

Full add can be found here :

1 Like

Hi there check us out Nothing on D is recruiting for WH PVP Pilots .

Sent you an ingame mail aswell.

1 Like

We’re the top amarr FW alliance and are eutz with some ustz. We do lots of small gang pvp and have just started up an industrial wing which you could help us with if interested.

Join: MOTCC Public and come chat with us.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks to everyone for getting in touch, both in here and ingame. Gonna spend the evening having a good read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Check out our corp. I think we could be good fit for you. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

@Type_Blue
Hope FUN inc is on the radar, why dont you hop on discord and have a chat with one of our recruiters today, and maybe come along to a fleet or two! - you wont regret it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Type_Blue

If you’re still looking we here at Filthy Peasants might be the perfect mix of pvp, industry, and casual RL lifestyle that you’re looking for!

We’re a lowsec pvp corp based in the Solitude region in which we have lived for many years now. Our corp’s main focus is on pvp however in order to fund that pvp we have a large industrial base using high value moon mining to build capitals and t2 reactions.

For pvp our daily ops include roams, gate camps, blops hunting, and the occasional capital drop when a suitable target is available. We usually also have weekly fleet ops which might be attacking/defending a structure or large roam through a nearby wormhole.

We’re also a casual corp with no activity requirements as we always put RL first and we will never pester people for not showing up to fleets or having to leave in the middle of things.

I’ll be honest and say we are most active in the US TZ as most of our players are North/South American however we also have a growing EU TZ which easily crosses over into the early US TZ so there is usually always something happening. During the weekends you can expect all day activity of around 20 people. Daily activity varies between 10-20 active.

I’d like to have a chat with you in game to see if you’d like to join. Check out our KB and recruitment post below and join our public channel Open Filth if you’d like to talk.

1 Like

Closing this now. Again, thank you to everyone who got in touch, really appreciate the interest :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Ok - looking again!

Had narrowed down to 2 or 3 corps but they’re either mostly US tz - and I’m in the UK - or not as active as I’d prefer. I’ve spoken to some genuinely sound people these last few days, hoping to speak with more, and ready to join a new corp asap!

2 Likes

Hey Type Blue we’re still looking for pilots over in Nothing on D if you fancy giving WH space a shot were a small group that focus mainly on pew.

If you wanna chat join our public channel N-O-D Public, hopefully speak soon o7

Check out Repo. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join, We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.