Looking for someone who can take over ThunderED project

Hi guys, I want to let you know that I’m willing to pass this project to a person who will want to continue working on it: GitHub - panthernet/ThunderED: Thunder EVE ONLINE CMS

I don’t have motivation to play EVE anymore and I feel that project lack support so does the community who use it. It’s time to move on. There’s still a lot of space for improvements and new features in ThunderED. Tech stack is C# .NET Core + Blazor Web Assembly.

You will gain my full support on this. You can reach me on Discord: panthernet#1659

Sad to see you go but appreciate all of the effort you’ve put into ThunderED. I’m stilling using a bot running 1.5.2(before the ui changes) and it’s a core part of tracking for what i do.

Will be sad to see this shut down if no one picks it up.

Well, i probably still will be maintaining it for CCP breaking changes but no further dev. Only if someone will want to take a lead.

I don’t know if you’re a native English speaker, but you may want to edit the thread title from ‘get over’ to either ‘take over’ or ‘maintain’. To ‘get over’ something normally means to cease to be concerned by it and I had declined to open the thread before on that basis.

Thanks! I’m not a native English speaker so it happens to me sometimes :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.