I suppose I should start by saying that I do honestly love my current corp to bits. I wish things were going differently, but rapidly declining activity has started to overcome my strong misgivings at other levels.
With that said, here’s what I can offer you:
- 120m SP combat focused character with a capital bias (gal titan 5, dd 5, gal/amarr carrier 5, t2 siege, t2 fighters) but still relatively solid on the subcap side (hac/logi/recon 5 etc).
- 85m SP pure subcap alt account; all T1 hulls at 5, recon/logi/hac/hic 5, able to use all T2 subcap weapons.
- 35m SP FAX/carrier on a second alt account. Primarily archon/apostle with T2 light, heavy and support fighters, plus T2 triage and few other bits and pieces.
- Various low sp alts spread across the above accounts inc a cov ops hauler and a separate hic/dic/cov hunter.
And here’s what I’m looking for:
- Quietly competent leadership. Probably a dirty word in a game, but I like professionalism in my FC’s. I’d follow a team that’s cool, calm and collected to the ends of the galaxy, but have very little time for people that rage out or behave irrationally/inconsistently.
- To fly a variety of fleet comps. There are only so many ferox/claw fleets that I can take. A proven history of T3/bs/capital usage or use of interesting mechanics (e.g. mjds/jump field generators) at the alliance level is a 100% plus.
- Smaller corp level fleets or SIGs. A big part of the reason I still play is to go on smaller 3-10 man roams with a consistent group of people, each getting to know how/what the other flies. It’s getting to the point that I’m even starting to miss simple gate camping.
- An aggressive play style. It’d be nice to see what being on the offensive side feels like.
Hopefully the above conveys enough about who I am and what I’m about. Other than that I’m an EUTZ player and please feel free to contact me here or in game if you’d like additional information.