PvP -- Low-Sec / Null-Sec: Genesis, Solitude, Kor-Azor, Syndicate; Drops, BlOps, & Good Fights

Recruitment is still open.

Hi, Im interested.

Recruitment is still open, come make friends or not.
We pvp, pve and have fun :slight_smile:

I’ll drop an app soon.

142m sp. Returning after a few year break. All skill are PVP focused. Looking to shoot more than just frigs, maybe blow the dust off the dread… probably fit wrong…lol. I like Null and low… WH scare me… so dark… but if you hold my hand… who knows.

Looking to get into some fleets or just a chill gate camp from time to time.

Pros: I am a team player pretty laid back and use to be pretty good. I have good skills and can fly most everything sub cap when I left. I can fly a carrier, FAX and Dread. I dont get mad about losing ships. My alt has 121m sp and is my support toon.

Cons,: I dont like to be told where I can and cant fly. With the new jump mechanics, Im figuring it out, but I will need direction.

I did join your comms.

Die safe m8
Hillbilly

Still recruiting, had a few more join but the pvp and indy requires more…Look us up :slight_smile: We don’t bite

Recruitment is going strong, however looking for more people who enjoy the baser things in life like a good brisket or pulled pork…All types are welcome, long as you pvp some, build some and have a generally good old time

Morning all, feel free to drop us a line :slight_smile:
Still looking for more members to pew pew with and mine like buggery…

Discord

Join the The Voidstalker Heresy Discord Server!

Check out the The Voidstalker Heresy community on Discord - hang out with 52 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.