Manufacturing Features

Recently got into manufacturing and it would be really nice to have the ability to complete jobs and start new ones via the app. Obviously you would still need to log in to move materials around or list items for sale, but this would make it so I dont have to stay logged in all day just to complete and start manufacturing jobs.

3 Likes

Honestly even just watching the Status of your jobs (time remaining, …) would be a massive upgrade for anyone involved in manufacturing and research with multiple accounts/alts.
That is the main benefit for me that Neocom offers that Portal still lags.
Manipulating jobs (starting, canceling, …) would just be a cherry on top but frankly 80% of the value to me would be even just seeing them easily in the app.

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for contacting us and we have delivered your suggestion to the dev team. Fly safe. o7

1 Like

Hi I just wanted to say this is the absolute number 1 thing I wish this app could do. I dont even need to be able to deliver/start jobs, though that would be super awesome. Just being able to see when things were finishing up would be incredible.

I know there’s already been a response but these things get done when enough people express interest so here I am, saying this is all I want in 2021.