[MERCS] BLACKFLAG and VMG. - Mercenary Services [ BLACKFLAG.] [VMG]

You can buy them in Jita local for 1 mil ISK though.

:smirk:

:dealwithitparrot:

1 Like

Didnā€™t even see them at the chappy fight, they are too afraid to have funā€¦ Canā€™t even go one jump into lowsec, they are cowards

1 Like

since when did the best mercs start using black ops 2 to design their logos

1 Like

Im in need of your services please convoe ingame

Completely unreliable service.

It went from ā€˜Yes, we can and this is the priceā€™ ā€“ to which I agreed to ā€“ to ā€˜Oops. we are rather busy. Letā€™s do 25% of the work for 60% of the priceā€™ and finally ā€˜Letā€™s do 5% of the work for 40% of the priceā€™ and when I didnā€™t take that, they blew it off, less than 24 hours before their services were actually needed.

I can understand things donā€™t always go as planned. But as a service provider you pick up the tab when you canā€™t deliver on your commitment. If I as a little trader give a miner a fixed price for a certain volume of ore for a month, I donā€™t complain when the market crashes. I pay him/her the price I had given. Even if this implies that Iā€™m working for ā€“ letā€™s use a word BLACKFLAG seems to consider a very dirty 4-letter word ā€“ FREE or even at a loss.

In Eve you are as good as your word. And Natural CloneKillerā€™s word is not worth 1 ISK to me.

4 Likes

The troll family hear just show how good we are. If you want the best hunting group. Hire BLACKFLAG.

We love doing your dirty work and collecting salty forum posts!

If you were awesome you wouldnt have to restart your alliance 4 timesā€¦

But I guess that matters not to the blind.

1 Like

The troll family hear just show how good we are.

you know what i am hearing? tears

Sitting in Sakenta isnā€™t hunting

2 Likes

comedy.

says the guy with an xbox username. kek

1 Like

the real comedy was scooping geckos after 16 of you ran as fast as you could back to station and watched me ref your station,

ā€œone of the worst high sec merc alliancesā€ demolished you noobs in destroyers in pirat, and dont need mommy (wrecking machine) to come stop the bullies

1 Like

There I fixed it for you

1 Like

It just a shame they fly cheap and have been told to ship downā€¦

Hire the best high sec has to offer. Hire BLACKFLAG.

Bro why are you in here talking big lol

You are the leader of a failed toxic ā€œmercā€ alliance that Iā€™m pretty sure was completely smashed by VMG :joy:

Also Iā€™m in Black Flag and I live in lowsec so Iā€™m not really sure what youā€™re saying here :man_shrugging:t2:

I donā€™t ever talk in the forums but after seeing this comment I felt compelled to respond lol :+1:

The only ones with a dog in this fight are the guys in Hell Dawn and our former members.

okay, xXBonerXx_Killer33

If killing a 650m Nestor in Jita of all places is an accomplishment to youā€¦ I canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised VMG took a dirt nap. However, if weā€™re flaunting our seal-clubbing skillsā€¦ whereā€™s our compilation of kickahs deathā€™s at.

1 Like

My alliance fought forsaken, marmite, failed diplomacy and some other rando corp from dodixie to protect pirat from being dogpiled onā€¦ And pirat backstabbed and hit usā€¦ Khrom dome was still in final stand back thenā€¦ So shows how much you knowā€¦

Your one to talk though, always dropping corp and swapping over to a new one when the heat gets too highā€¦ Always a coward like natural, and khrom dome

Lmao please tell me youā€™re that stupid to think thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing lolol :joy:

The corps I joined were mine dumbass. I was running secret war secs on the side to catch jump freighters from null scrubs like you .

Also I can link when you begged me for a vouch to get into VMG and this is exactly why I didnā€™t vouch for your toxic overblown sense of self worth XD

1 Like

Also no thatā€™s not how your alliance died. We killed them. Then we assimilated the good pilots. You were not invited. Iā€™m guessing this is the source of your salt.

I only came on here to ask why you are even commenting on here when youā€™re completely irrelevant. These guys smack talking in here used to be family and may eventually be that again. That wonā€™t include you regardless. No offense but Iā€™m just being honest here. :+1:

1 Like