[MERCS] BLACKFLAG and VMG. - Mercenary Services [ BLACKFLAG.] [VMG]

echs dee my guy

Never say never bro. It’s happened multiple times already lol

Atype wasn’t my alliance nooblord… Didn’t want to join you guys but when sol epoch became an overbearing dick, my dudes in corp wanted to leave and join vmg… I didn’t but I was outvoted… So I asked and was denied, went back to atype with less guys… Oh know 2016 crap…

I don’t fly freighter, I don’t mine, I don’t rat, and I definitely don’t run missions…so good luck shutting me up moron.

Bro you suck. End of story. Good luck being a forums warrior. Bye. :v:

1 Like

I mean honestly i dont have a grudge against khrom or NC, but it is fun to poke at NC a little bit every now and again to give the war a bit of spice :ok_hand:

Bro it’s all good you know where I stand on this. Tbh you guys you should just rejoin imo but :man_shrugging:t2:

just join gnomes nerd. its just that easy.

1 Like

I could join gnomes… But I’m in the best alliance in all of eve… Wouldn’t ever give it up unlike how you guys tried to force Scarlett Enryies to leave…

We’ll see who sucks, I’ll come back to highsec and lowsec and record you running away like normal.

1 Like

Lmfao bro who EVER ran from you?? Literally no one :joy::joy::joy:

You’re utter ■■■■ bruh

So is PL now. That’s the only reason they took you because they suck now too :rofl:

You are as bad at forum wars as you are at actual Eve :man_facepalming:t2:

Also he wasn’t inviting YOU to Gnomes :joy::rofl:

So khromius ran from 4 of us from PL, lets see we killed pigzen last year and we were outnumbered and out gunned 8 to 4 and the entire fleet left when selusa’s Kronos landed…

Your battleship fleet ran from 25 PL jackdaws when we came to defend our raituru

I believe it is you that suck…

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know I was also Khromius and those other RU pilots from Pirat. Cool story bro. You’re the type of dude that brings only blobs and then tries to say some solo pilot “ran from you”. You have probably never even taken a 1v1 in your entire Eve career. Again, as I said, you’re utter ■■■■. You talk big but literally no one thinks you’re good aside from you. Now ■■■■ off back to the scrublands where you belong.

o7

Your total of 9 kills this week says everything I need to know about you…

Your terrible at eve dude, stop pretending your amazing, your just a small fish in the shark tank.

1 Like

Lmfao at some shitter reading one of my accounts killboards and thinking he knows something. Bro please git gud at literally everything ya trash can :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t bother talking to him :rofl: he has a hardon for Loeni and Khrom. 3 years and 7 forum threads later he’s still here spamming. I personally think he’s a CCP failed forum AI bot experiment :alien:

1 Like

With how many emojis you use, I will formally have to request that you return to watching tiktok & playing fortnite. Thank you, sincerely, everyone here.

1 Like

Also, cmon being a rogue AI is kind of a cool concept.

1 Like

So are we catching up yet? when are you guys gonna stop going for the jita plebs like you said hell dawn did vs pirat?

2 Likes

Sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin’ tunes?
Picture you gettin’ down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it’s fictional?
Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual
Hero who appears in you to clear your view when you’re too crazy
Lifeless[quote=“Alocer_Agaliarept, post:57, topic:244082, full:true”]

I need to clarify this statement and correct your wrong assumption! AType was not killed by you or your alliance it simply fell apart after I uncovered players within the alliance complicit in RMT and subsequently got them banned! The other parties involved had a hissy fit at their money tree falling and ousted me as CEO at which time I decided to make them poor and borrowed all the isk from the alliance wallet! I eventually gave most of it back less my fees of course lol.

I may have become an overbearing dick at that time due to the above RMT but it is true what others are saying on here and you do talk a good game but when the whistle blows you somehow always have other things to do! If anybody is an overbearing dick then you need to look at your forum posting history with regard to your obsession confirmed here in your ongoing posts.

3 Likes

We draw out the best salt in high sec! Hire BLACKFLAG.