Monthly Economic Report - December 2019

Hello, space friends!

The Monthly Economic Report for the month of December 2019 has been published. You can download all of the raw data used in this report here.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Hello o/

I am first. :stuck_out_tongue:
Any hope including some HyperNet stats in future?
I see only HyperNet Relay Tax.

1 Like

No more csv files included in the raw data file? :frowning:

Seems this has been missed. Going to add that first thing tomorrow EU time. Thanks for pointing it out!

2 Likes

Destroyed still higher than mined. It appears as if we are making some progress into the right direction. And Delve is getting close to be overtake in Bounties Earned by Oasa. That’s interesting. Looks like the continued camping (and probably also Christmas) have an impact as well. Delve market below Sinq Laison. Very nice.

This report looks rather enjoyable.

Look at all that Nullsec bounty farmed by Bots!!

1 Like

Ouh I like charts! Thank you

1 Like

In the faucet section, I see incursion payout, but where are invasion payouts? When an emerging conduit is closed, which category does the payout go to?

Do you get pure ISK from the EC? I thought it was materials and these red loot items that you sell to NPCs like blue/yellow loot from wormholes. If it is just that loot, it’s under Commodities in the Sinks and Faucets chart.

The .csv files have now been added to the package. Feel free to download it again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thought I’d point out that Cache is missing from the RegionalStats file again, which means it’s missing from a bunch of the charts.

It is called “Corporate Reward Payout” in game I believe, and I do not see it on the list directly.

You sure do. In a non-invasion system there are emerging conduits. You get 4.5 million for closing them.

Hi,
I still don’t understand why NPC commodity market doesn’t appear in the top 8 sinks and faucets graph.
Is this a known bug or is there something I am missing ?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.