Monthly Eve Meet - Charlotte, NC - 5-11-19

It’s that time again. Come join us Saturday, May 11th, 2019.

Location: VBGB Beer Hall & Garden, located at the Music Factory in Charlotte, NC

Time: Saturday May 11th, 2019 starting at 3 PM until around 6-7 PM Eastern

Will try to have a table reserved under the name “Eve Charlotte” and have an Eve Online placard on the table so you can spot us.

For those who have not been before, VBGB is a nice venue with great beer, good food, and is close to multiple bars and restaurants. It is also an all ages venue until 8pm. VBGB also offers free parking if you park in the designated VBGB/820 parking lot, and get your parking ticket stamped after making a purchase.

In game chat channel and mailing list: CLT Eve Meet

1 Like

I’m bad and forgot to add the time of the event to the original post. The post has been updated. The October meet runs for 3pm EDT to 7-8pm.

Date posted for the next event in November.

Date posted for the next meet in January.

Bump.

Another event in the books. Thanks to everyone for coming out and Vomit for the donations for the giveaways. Date posted for February.

1 Like

Bump.

Bump. Updated date for next meet.

Bump, posted date and info for the next meet.

Bump!

Hey, I’ll be in Charlotte that weekend

I missed this one but would be interested in attending in the future, could you add me to the list for notification :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hi Bret, we have posted the details for the May meet coming up on 5-19-18. There is also an in game chat channel and an in game mailing list you can subscribe to for updates. Both the chat channel and the mailing list have the same name: “CLT Eve Meet”. Thanks, and hope you can make the next meet.

Bump.

Bump. Updated location and date of the next meet.

Bump, updated thread with location and date of the next meet.

Bump, updated thread with date of next meet.

Bump, updated thread with date of next meet.

Updated date for this month’s meet.

Bump, updated thread with date for the next meet.