⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

would maybe a Teamview session more help, then the trusted person can see it live?

It is, it is possible … it’s called collateral … held by a trusted third party. EvE works differently than real life, you should have figured this by now.

read my post before, why i do not do this… and who give you a guarantee that the other person will not hitted by lightning or who give me the gurantee, that i get my colleteral back? then i loose colleteral and have to pay investors :slight_smile: NICEEE. So if someone do not trust, then please dont invest, very easy

You want others to trust you just by your words, but yourself won’t trust anybody. Do you see the problem here? I’m not saying you should trust everybody, but if you want a loan from the community you need to find a way to factor out trust as a risk as much as possible.

as i said… if i would have so big colleteral, i would not be here…

there is simply no meaningful collateral is to leave then to take exactly the same value from others in isk … where is the sense that?

Then dont look for large loan amounts. Simples.

Okay, So you lost a bunch of isk from a test corporation, comprised of isk that didnt belong to you. That is worse.

So why not wait. Youll make a ton of isk in a month or two.

You dont need our isk.

You dont even understand how APIs work. No wonder your “Test corporation” failed.

1 Like

People like Chribba have been trusted with TRILLIONS of isk. TRILLIONS.

People like Enorn can make new bond threads like this one:

And get all the isk without collateral.

They all BUILT their trust by starting SMALL and providing a reason to trust them.

You have nothing.

You have provided nothing.

You have a poor understanding of EVE.

And youre asking why we dont trust you.

Go ask a German Bank to trust you and loan you 1 million Euro for no reason, and see if they will trust you.

Chribba, Elizabeth Norn, any of the trusted third parties will do.

In the other threads, he wrote, that he has plenty ISKs so that 11b loss was no problem…now this is a new story…

Since you just do not want to understand it, and let your imagination inspire you. I will just as well ignore you. It does not matter what amount you ask, you just want to have your entertainment, that’s all.
Honestly … I’ll write to the people to test the API, will it change your mind? Will you invest afterwards?

Pretty sure, the people who ask for your API, just want to mock or scam you (abusing your lack of knowledge about the game). No API showing the past can create trust for the future, but expose all of your EvE live. Also the problem IMO is not mainly the trust in your person, but more the trust in your abilities, as your poor show in the past suggests … this is my view.

Its ok…
Trusted persons contacted.

Inb4 PLEX hits 2 mil

While this is true, it will also

1. Enable any claims being made in the thread about their business activities to be colloborated.
  2. Enable auditing of their business practices and competence
  3. Give some audit and potential clues to who their “main” is, if they eventually SCAM, so at least some payback can be enacted.

Just a question for me, is it possible to read deleted messages? because i had a list 2 years ago that i deleted. is it possible to get it back? All messages were ingame?

Probably a question for a support ticket. I don’t think you can. I think mail messages are cached locally on your pc, but once deleted, they are gone from the server, unless they can recover them (hence support ticket).

Got an answer… only one month can be restored :frowning: but ok. Spod Khema, do you want to check the APIs? If yes how much isk do you want for that service?

I’m not a trusted third party :blush:

You’d best get someone who is and can provide good feedback on your thread.

OK the lets wait until the 2 trusted can answer, yes or not…

Believe it or not, we are actually trying to help you.

We are giving you pointers on what to offer, in lieu of not being able to offer collateral and have a non-existent history.

Again, not true.

The problem here, is that you keep on insisting that all it should take is trust. Trust me. Trust what i say. Just take it on trust. And you wonder why we accuse you of being a scam? Do you understand that every single scam has started out with this? Trust has to be earned. Youve put in ZERO effort to earn our trust, instead crying to ISD to remove posts that provide actual concerns about your business practice.

Lets list up all the things we did in trying to help you, but that you refused to do:

1. We told you to write a solid, concrete business plan that outlines how youre going to give your investors back their money. You only gave a vague, “Im trading plus maybe skillfarm” answer.

2. We told you to start smaller, offer smaller bond amounts. You have refused to even acknowledge this.

3. We told you to provide an API, not to us, but to a trusted 3rd party. At first, it seems as though you have no idea how APIs work, and then you said you couldnt trust us, so we told you to go to a 3rd party.

Now, lets list up what you have done so far to earn our trust:

1. Hey, trust me.

2. Its sad that no one trusts me

3. Did I mention you should trust me? Never mind, I dont need your trust, Ill do this on my own. I dont need your help. Ill start small and prove that I can do it. Let me come back a week later and offer this bond asking for isk from people!

4. ISD please delete those messages that are critical of me and calling me a scam. No one is a scammer until they scam, therefore they have no right to call me a scammer until I scam.

5. I am very secure and have a high level of security. And what better way to prove it but by putting trust in the wrong person and losing 10 billion isk worth of stuff. Dont worry though, that wasnt my ISK, and it was a test corporation.