⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

I was going to invest 750 billion into this, but I unfortunately i don’t support RMT so i’ll have to back out

3 Likes

stop it pls, i dont do rmt and no one here do rmt until ccp will say it.
i have now contacted ccp directly… no way what you are doing here.

Clean up your space garbage

3 Likes

I invest 1b. So we will see.

isk received. thanks

I reported SWASTIKA. years ago and obviously nothing has been done since Hypatia is still trying to sell a Guardian-Vexor and is here investing on MD. Hypatia is not the first RMTer to invest on MD and I don’t want RMTers thinking that MD bonds are a safe place to store their ISK, because it could end up with us being caught in the crossfire of a ban.

I wasn’t trying to accuse you of any wrongdoing, I just thought it would be beneficial for MDers in general to know that RMTers are actively investing in here, and pretty large ones at that.

Just be careful if Hypatia asks you to send the ISK to anyone else because they could be using you to launder it.

1 Like

So offering or receiving a loan to/from strangers could always make you collateral damage of RMT bans … that is not a healthy state of things.

i send isk only to the sender back… only…

All interest paid to investors for september.

Your garbage is still in the street

1 Like

you mean the best gate advertisement ever? if you dont like it… go and shoot it down… its a sandbox game, everyone is free to play the games, as wanted. you dont like it? kill it…

Clean up your garbage

You dont like me saying it, do something about it.

nope…

Well then. Clean it up.

still nope…

Then I dont plan on stopping.

by the way… you are reported for spaming in that topic… it is not relevant to this topic…

Thanks for the warning.

And you are reported for RMT laundering and spamming.

And your space garbage is perfectly relevant to your thread.

Its your advertising in game after all.

2 Likes

any proofs please…