⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

Why am i not surprised you didnt realize you lost a 5 billion isk structure.

Did you use your investors money to replace that?

1 Like

September interest received

ehm ok… that is an old story… and no i didnt… it was a test azbel and it compensatet it self…

2 and a half weeks is old for you?

I dont think the guys who invested the isk months ago would be very happy when you tell them you dont remember that they sent you isk because of how long ago it was.

Also, hahaha. Test azbel. Fit with modules and service slots and fuel.

How many more billions are you wasting on your “tests” ? And how much of investors money are being wasted on these “tests” ?

2 Likes

its very very easy… : not your business go and do you own things

Very easy to lose billions? Im sure it is.

Yes, i dont lose billions on meaningless tests, and i dont have people steal billions from me either by giving untrustworthy people, roles.

But thats how you want to operate your business? Okay.

you will never know it… do i loose or not… maybe, maybe not… who knows. as long as investors get their isk, i dont see any problems in my doing…

I know you lost.

How do i know? Well…

Thats how.

You lost 5.2 billion isk.

For now, they may. But if the future is as dim as your lost azbel, it may not last long.

I do not know if you are blind or just do not want to read. this structure has refinanced itself! … no isk were lost.

All you had was a market hub and cloning center.

You couldnt possibly had made 5 billion isk from the taxes, in such a no-name location, for a random azbel.

Theres no need to lie. Please dont lie to us. I thought we were friends.

i cant remember that we were ever friends…
also the region Domain is in your opinion a none location? but my numbers show something completely different…
Do not try to make others bad here, show your results …

You always make me laugh, though. I thought we were friends.

You dont get to say “Domain”. Your location is Alkabsi, 2 jumps out of Amarr, and barely getting 1600 people jumping through each day.

But since you asked to show my results, let us see how much you would possibly make.

Lets say you set the market fee as 0.5%, which is comparable to Mogul Financials nearest citadel, only 1 jump away from amarr.

In order to make 5 billion isk, you need to have made a TRILLION isk in trades at your station.

Now, lets look at the system in question. Alkabsi, as mentioned before, according to Dotlan, has around 1600 people pass through in the last 24 hours.

Alkabsi

Alkabsi is, of course a very dead system, where almost no one visits. I trade in Amarr a lot, and i have never heard of it before, but it looks like a lot of people share that sentiment.

So yeah, these are my results. They seem to highly favor my conclusion, and completely go against yours.

1 Like

ok… gg. i have nothing to say to it… really i knew that some people dont understand how trading work in eve, but i never thought, that it could be so massive problem. i am sorry for you. my pity you have.

Yeah, who wouldve thought that an empty system with very little traffic could have anything to do with trading. As we all know, when you buy an item, you dont have to actually go to that system to pick it up. Instead, you can spend even more isk using a courier to move it 2 jumps over to the nearest trade hub. Cause we all know that traders like to spend isk for no reason.

All the other aspects of this aside, Solonious you have picked a really dumb point to focus on here. If you do not understand how a trade citadel popping up in Domain can pull in significant amounts of isk for the owner you have no idea what you are talking about. That citadel went up with 0.1% tax rate and immediately pulled the majority of the buy orders for PLEX and SP items, and it stayed up for over a week of trading. For this class of items the location of the citadel in the region is literally meaningless. Not only can the owner collect 0.1% tax on any of the buy volume for PLEX and SP items from other traders, but they are saving 0.5% tax on their own orders which can allow a short term cornering of the margins on those items and allow them to move a greater percentage of the daily volume (this is where the real money is made)

All that said, it is unlikely that citadel made more than 5bil isk for the owner while it was up, but it wasn’t a 5bil loss either.

I never said he lost 5 bill and didnt make any profit from the market with his citadel. What Arisha said, was that the azbel paid for itself. Judging by the rigs and modules, the only way it couldve made profit is if it was a market hub.

Last i checked, which was a day or two ago, i believe the Mogul sotiyo had a 0.5% rate, but it also fluctuates and i know he changes it around from time to time, originally keeping it at 0.1. Were talking about competition with a citadel that was already established and where the majority of trades were already set up, and at a closer location to amarr.

You seem to be arguing over something i never said or claimed.

You are right we are talking about competition with a citadel that is already established. You listed several reasons that you think make it hard for a new citadel to compete with the established citadel. I provided a counter for each of those reasons which makes it clear that this citadel immediately and entirely wins the competition with the established market. Those are just the facts of the matter, and you seem to be completely unaware of them.

You are also unaware of the fact that the Mogul Sotiyo has been at 0.5% for a very very long time, it does not fluctuate, and most importantly, no individuals are given a special lower tax rate at the market, including the owners. It is exactly this specific quality of the current regional market in Domain that allows a private enterprise to setup a new market anywhere in the region and pull a large amount of the daily buy order volume for the region, because they can enter the market at a rate that literally no one else can.

1 Like

No, i didnt, and therefore you didnt either.

His citadel didnt immediately and entirely win against the competition, and its something that even you agree to, when you stated that his citadel pulled “The majority” of the buy orders for plex and SP items. I thought you were smart enough to understand that we are talking only about NEW orders being placed, and not existing orders being cancelled, and that this was still only a portion of the new orders.

But now that i see youve written “immediately and entirely”, i can see that i was wrong.

I dont remember when it was, but it has. Unless youre going to say that “2 weeks” is a very very long time.

I dont know why this is the most important point, because i never alluded to anything regarding this point. But okay. I dont know how you could know this, unless you were the owner of the sotiyo yourself.

Well, not really, no.

Large skill injectors, as an example, make up maybe 5-6% of the total amount of things being traded in domain. Similar numbers for plex, i assume. And were talking about both buy and sell orders combined. Location does matter, if you want to get a decent amount of even just the buy orders. People are not going to haul a bunch of stuff 20, or even 10 jumps when theres a location thats only 1 jump away. So please dont make it sound as if anywhere in domain is a viable market when we both know that distance from amarr is always a factor.

He’s correct, no one is given special rates. As far as that structure in particular, it was up for I believe 8 days before the armor timer was done. It was up at a .1% tax, which would mean 5T in taxes would have to have gone through the structure to be isk neutral, my estimates are 1.5-2T went through there. The orders might his though, so maybe he saved all that ISK listing at 0% that paid for itself who knows.

back to this…:
RMT and SWASTIKA. ,
if you look at the scrrenshots, that elizabeth norn provide here as proof (post 212 ⭐ MOONPIRE-Trading), then you will see: that are scam contracts that are all over the place in jita local. there is absolute nothing that show, that it is rmt… its just a try to scam people and that is a part of eve… elizabeth… maybe you were scammed and try now to take revenge?
ccp is ignoring all that here, because the is no reason to ban someone for contract scamming…

@Solonius Rex: i hope you understand now better how it work to make big isk with zitadels… and dont try again please offense me in loosing investors isk.
sure everybody make mistakes banks make mistakes, police make mistakes you make mistakes so let other people do mistakes, too. but i dont loose isk from investors… they can get their isk at every momment back.