⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

@ccp… anything to say?

Oh looky looky senator another phazer inc.

You must respond to Elizabeth Norn’s comment about how someone with roles managed to fall for scams running into the 100’s of billions. If not, I lobby for an ISD to close this thread.

1 Like

if ccp cant give us an answer how a player can? and lobby yourself…

I’ll take that as you confirming you RMT. Shame CCP haven’t done something about your corp. I’d stop making a noise in Market Discussion or you’ll probably find more noise advertising your EULA violations.

hahaha… how… how you can say that i confrming here something looooool…

Take care of your things and do not put your words in the mouth of others …

Post about it on Reddit with evidence. It’s the only way to deal with cheating these days

1 Like

So, I wonder meanwhile, why ccp does not intervene in direct threats … what’s next? if you have not done anything, you have nothing to fear, but you lyncht here already a … without a single proof against me, only on suspicions and lies … is the forum even supervised and monitored by ccp?

Lucky for CCP, they dont read the forums.

I see nothing in this thread that breaks rules… Apart from your corp’s history with RMT of course.

1 Like

Man could you imagine if players decided the fate of other players? This game really would have died.

Mob mentality is always fun to observe in the wild.

1 Like

Why would you want to squelch the discussion in this thread?

Very very VERY strong suspicion, yes.

What Lies?

How is this against any of the rules of the forums? Which forum rules are we breaking?

1 Like

I don’t care about if you can or cannot pay the investments, just stop flooding the frack trade hubs with structures

Like Brock said, the mob mentality can be a very detrimental thing to a community and player base.

It’s actually really sad the amount of harassment in this thread and how vigilant people think they are towards some rules while blatantly violating other rules on their crusade.

Check it out, you have every right to come in here and make a post warning people if you think it’s a scam. You have every right to report someone for RMT if it’s suspected. But the way that some of you just berate this man about his services and the way he chooses to play this SANDBOX game is disgusting and in direct violation of CCPs new rules on harassment.

If you think it’s a scam, do your due diligence and warn people. If you think it’s RMT, report him. But after the first post warning people if you continue to berate the guy about his lossmails, how unsuccessful his business is even if you have no idea what the actual numbers are, slandering the guy and his reputation, that is by definition, harassment.

This guy made a thread and offers a service peacefully. If you don’t want his services, well then simple, don’t post in this topic and don’t ask for his services! That doesn’t mean you have to come in here slinging hate and discontent. Straight up, the guy doesn’t have to answer to any of you. Maybe no one has told you this your whole life but you’re not God, you’re not supreme authority, you’re not as smart as you think you are, you don’t know everything, so stop pretending.

The amount of harassment in this community has been rising and is getting pretty out of hand. Eve is known for having a mature player base but you wouldn’t know it with the way people treat each other. It’s up to the community to police itself, I will be reporting everyone in this thread that has harassed this guy.

1 Like

If CCP enacts an anti-harassment policy, then that’ll be the end of EVE.

This is how MD forums self police themselves, by warning others of unsafe investments.

3 Likes

I’ve heard more things labelled harassment since that Dev Blog came out about 2 weeks ago than my preceding decade in the game.

You are wrong. Actually I’m the supreme authority to judge about every moonpire investment offering. I’m not demanding (yet) to call me god, but in your case it may help.

Now that you realize the truth …

I’ve received some evemails lately from the “Lord Of Eve”, are you him??? (or her I am not sexist)

After 6 months of investment period, Temijhin is paid out. He was my first investor, he got his intial investment + every month interest. Thx for using my service!

1 Like