⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

Oh, well how nice of you to think about everyone else. Still offering to take our money i see! But its all for the good of everyone else. Youre just offering a service after all. A service to take other peoples isk.

Again, i never said it was a scam. Why do you keep lying about what i said?

And as the rest of us wrote, your experience as a banker and all that other nonsense has been debunked because you cannot apply real world logic to a video game.

I guess negative attention is still attention. Hey, look at that serial rapist! Atleast he got on TV!

1 Like

:slight_smile:
“you cannot apply real world logic to a video game.”

why do you fear then to get scammed? here are real persons sitting behind the computers, not bots(not at all but…)

the real question is, why should i scam? just why? i a member of a big and good coalition, the people talk with me every day. if i would scam here, it would break everything ingame everywhere. no need to scam…

Jesus man. Learn english or learn to read.

I never said you were a scam.

Because terrorists came into your house and put a gun to your mothers head and forced you to scam?

I mean, are you really asking why? Its for the isk. Duh. Why do people scam or beg for isk in Jita? For ISK.

do you think the rich are working for money? Money is in your opinion the highest goal, the highest one can have. so think poor people … rich think differently. and why do you upset that, I ignore exactly what you write, as you do all the time :-). love is based on reciprocity.

Only the insanely rich would not care about money. The people with Tens of Trillions of Isk. A mere couple hundred billion isk, like you, do care about isk. A lot.

No, I quote you.

Even ISD disagree with you:

The thing is people do lots of things in EVE for ISK. Even you are in a big coalition or in a small group of shits spinning their ship in jita, you need ISK to have fun.

@Arisha_Moon
Your offer sounds wonderful, but without any guarantee that our ISK will be safe in your hands or it will returned to us, some of us will not risk it.

And the fact that you are easily angry to people expressing their opinions here, I say that you are not really the person who accepts others opinions and/or suggestions. I think it is bad for your business since you are still starting up and even if you are very independent now, you still need people in the end.

I found a good investment for my ISK for now, but maybe when I gather another 1 b, I will try to support your project. Fly Safe.

1 Like

Interest for mai paid.
Thx for investing.

Interest for june paid.
Thx for investing.

1 Like

Interest for july paid.
Thx for investing.

für mich und andere zukünftige investoren wäre es sicher intressant wenn du den payout publizieren würdest.

Ich denke zwar das es keine Rolle spielt, aber ok. Ich habe auch den ersten post aktualisiert.
Insgesamt sind 170 milliarden investiert.
60 milliarden sind in dem ersten drin, wo man 3% bekommt (1,8 milliarden %)
110 milliarden sind in dem zweiten drin, wo man 5% bekommt (5,5 milliarden % )

I agree. Suggests a complete lack of understanding, in terms of finance and financial security as well as general people skills. This is a sketchy sounding investment, even if the first few months interest gets paid.

1 Like

Apparently hes a banker in real life.

TBF, to be a bank teller, I dont think you need much in the way of skills aside from math and minimal people skills.

I will try to see what be after 6 month and i invest my little deposit of 50kkk.
Proof:

Receipt confirmed with thanks.

Why has no investors confirmed receipt of interest payments? Even after you said they’ve been paid?

I’d like to pledge 10 trillion

2 Likes

i dont know, but maybe they dont want write in forums… most of the people come threw recomendations ingame. Some come direct threw the “MOONPIRE” advertisement in jita and perimeter.

who want or who looked for invest, they found…

BTW, Horde wardecced you. Enjoy.