Mortis Angelus - You can’t cheat DEATH when your time has come (Venal null npc pvp)

Hi there m8

Welcome back to the game.

We do both actually, most of the times we form a camp that ends up in a roam(after refit) once we get the numbers needed.

We are most active in both eu and us prime time with fleets up to 15ish together with our winmatar friends.

what was the name of the morts pilot you used to fly with?

come and talk to us on our discord and if you dont like what we are doing maybe i can help you find a new home :slight_smile:

cheers
prim

Thanks. I am an old man and have never had discord:-) I will get that sorted and pop across when I have a moment. I flew mainly with Forgon and followed him and others in to Turn Left.

Great crew with fun PVP, def happy i joined up:)

We are still looking for new family members

We are growing and having a great time. Join us

Cheers
Prim

Anyone looking for a chilled corp, free of drama and where you will get regular null sec PVP, this is it! Make the move, come join MORTS

we are still looking for new members

we are still looking for new family members.

if you want a very laidback game expirience then check us out

cheers
prim

Still recruiting! Great group of players that are chill and knowledgeable. Daily pvp opportunities and plenty of ISK to be made in the area.

still looking for new family members.

soon we will be able to offer access to lowsec and wormhole space for alts to make iskies

1 Like

Great group of guys! Highly recommended to anyone looking for wide range of fun ISK making content in EVE!

06 born returning player, been gone a couple years. Looking to step back in. Slowly, single dad of two kids. Anyone in game able to chat about this?

Join our discord so we can have a channel

Cheers
Prim

We are still looking for pilots that want to be part of our family and humble house

if you like a very limited gameplay with a great group to hang around with please make sure to check us out

cheers
prim