[NADSC] Looking for able pilots (FW - HS/LS PvE/PvP small gang focused roleplaying)

Nadire Security Consultants (NADSC on the CONCORD corp ID database) is looking to recruit combat pilots in our flight roster. In YC121, the Nadire District Parliament exercised its franchise powers to secure a Shipping & Security provider aligned with the values of its member states and the greater Federation. NADSC exists to fulfill that role and execute tasks using capsuleer-piloted fleets.

We operate in high-sec and low-sec areas of empire space, mostly within the borders of the Gallente Federation and the Minmatar Republic, against a broad spectrum of targets.

Our business model focuses on using small and fast-moving fleet formations using ship designs in the following categories:

• Frigates
  • Interceptors
  • Destroyers
  • Tactical Destroyers
  • Cruisers

Our track record includes servicing the Federal Defense Union in Factional Warfare, patrolling low-security systems to maintain shipping lanes, and assist EDENCOM in fighting the Triglavian Collective invasions.
̶̶U̶P̶D̶A̶T̶E̶̶̶:̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶2̶n̶d̶ ̶Y̶C̶1̶2̶3̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶i̶p̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶F̶W̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶a̶g̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶i̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶s̶.̶
UPDATE: as of June 28th we are back as contractors of the FDU fighting on behalf of the Gallente Federation in FW.

Although our focus is mostly within the field of combat and warfare, our organization also works towards promoting diplomatic relations, public events, and scientific goals. Such as the Colelie Memorial, sponsoring Federation Day Celebrations, and performing deep-space reconnaissance and archeology expeditions.
UPDATE: we have also started a small division to service market needs in the Nadire Constellation on request by the district parliament.

Given the nature of conflict and how we execute operations, we do not have a single staging point and deploy to different locations as per contract agreements, striving for self-sufficiency on a per pilot basis.

Check out our HoloNet Video advertisement

To arrange an interview contact us on our FTL channel “NADSC Outreach” or send an evemail.
Alpha-type graduates capsuleers are welcomed!.

We are a light RP corporation, run small gang pvp and pve, have fun and share tales in Eve. Although we don’t have corp-sponsored programs, our activities within the game are always focused on supporting and helping each other.

Our usual active hours range from 19:00 eve time to 01:00 eve time during weekdays, with more flexibility on weekends.

What can we offer

• A friendly environment
  • High-Sec/Low-sec operations
  • Focused PvP small-gang doctrines.
  • A wide variety of PvE combat-related activities
  • Training advice, with an onboarding program for new players
  • Involvement in roleplaying events within the fictional EvE universe.
  • Low tax (0.1% corporation tax)

We are looking for

• Activity
  • Maturity
  • A desire to learn and have fun
  • A working mic for voice communication and the ability to speak and understand english.

Ingame OOC Public Channel: NADSC Outreach
Discord Nadire Security Consultants

1 Like

Bump, back to the top, still looking for able pilots.

here we go up to again.

Looking to fight in FW? kill triglavian? use small gang tactics? share stories and have fun in voice chat?

What are you waiting for? join NADSC and get a free exotic dancer as gift.

Looking for new members!

are you looking for a new corp? check us out!

we welcome anyone looking to make a living in the Federation, and we make sure it is an interesting one!

join NADSC today!

We are fighting for the people in high-sec and low-sec against triglavians. Are you gonna stay still and do nothing?

we won’t, we will fight!!

There are various reasons to fight, for profit, for ideals, for pride.

We just do it because we enjoy our line of work.

Still looking for certified pilots who wish to work in the best interest of the Federation.

or just kill triglavians and outlaws!

Last night we defended Stacmon, help us to continue our efforts in saving lives! (and kill triglavians)

Join NADSC

We have relaxed our certification requirements, now its only Cruiser sized ships,

Apply today! and kill triglavians tomorrow!

Still looking for able pilots !

We are recruiting!!

not sure if we are the right corp for you?

just ask in our chat channel and get help from our career advisors!

Still looking for able pilots that want to shoot things in space!

NADSC is looking for able pilots to do combat and small gang roams, soon we will be entering a new operational phase and manpower is needed.

Someone pointed that indicating geographical timezones was confusing, so i updated the advert to reflect our “eve time”.

Also, we lowered the bar to cruisers. Looking forward to hear about any interested pilots out there.

NADSC will be looking for the next operational deployment.

Come join us now! and get ready to enjoy some excitement!

NADSC is now looking to deploy towards our next contract agreement. Given current political situation between the Federal Defense Union and State protectorate, we will most likely re-join FW soon.

Also, we are going to investigate abyssal space, and watch out for pirates in the Nadire Constellation, so there is many tasks at hand for any enterprising capsuleers.

We are looking to finish our recruting drive before starting our next campaign.

Check us out!

Fast paced pvp roams, low-sec madness, some mining from time to time yes…we do need our zen pause from time to time.

NADSC is looking for pilots, now is your opportunity to join a great group of Pro-fed loyalists working to enrich their pockets and those of their business associates.