New Eden Trade and Market Investment Exchange [Invest and buy shares!] [1.311 Trillion Invested/Shares Sold] [100+bil profits month]

New share sales are on hold for the moment. Have enough sold and letting things settle for right now. Will announce share sales on my discord announcements when more are ready to sell. Will be growing profits over the next few months on existing hubs to max the profits. Thanks all that invested now lets make a pot of gold much larger!

1.311 Trillion ISK invested/shares sold

New Eden Trade and Market Investment Exchange

The goal of New Eden Trade and Market (NETMK) is to become the largest market entity in all of New Eden. NETMK has 15,000 active market orders (Total value of 1 Trillion isk), 90 billion ISK in profit per month, with markets in 12 regions of New Eden.

Current Investment News:

• 17 Market Hubs up and Running for the investment
  • 3.5-5+ Billion in profits per day! (as of 1-1-21)
  • 610 Market orders up for ships. 100 ships in 6 regions
  • 15,000+ market orders

Join the Discord:

I am now opening up a new investment side of NETMK. This will bring many more regional markets to the game. Fully stocked and ready for all pilots of New Eden to get their ships fit and back out there! This is not only an investment in New Eden and the community, but also for your wallets!

Unlike other investment plans in the past days of New Eden. This investment is backed by actual game items. It is not all being put into a single pot such as PLEX or Skill Injectors. It is spread out between almost every T1-T2 item on the market including ships. This ensures the safety of all the ISK invested. The only way for the investment to flop is if the game ends and people stop playing it.

The items are then sold in different regions of New Eden in a full on market (think retail store). This then ensures that all the sales are captured when pilots are needing items to fit a ship. The goal is to capture the sale of the ship, the lows, mids, highs, rigs, drones, ammo. Everything to make sure the pilot has all he needs and we get the sale of the full ship and fittings thus generating max profit.

New Eden Trade and Markets Past Investments

• Founded January 21, 2019
  • January - December create 2 Regional Markets
  • January 2020 Create 3 Regional Hub
  • March 2020 Took on 110billion investment to open up 3 new market hubs with intention on paying 110billion back from the profits in 6 months. Paid the 110billion back within 5 months.
  • July Created the investment exchange (this) Profits now total 22billion and first payments have gone back to investors at the end of August.

What do you get when you invest? How much will you make?

The investment pays out starting at 80% of the monthly profits to each share purchased.

Example:

Total month profits are (this month actual 8/31/20) 22,406,136,967.27 billion. 80% of that is 17924909573.8 billion. Divided by number of shares paid out is 87,438,583.28 million per share.

Basics of payout breakdown

• 80% until your investment is paid back
  • 40% until your investment is paid back doubled (invested 10bil then 40% payout until you hit 20bil paid out so another 10bil paid out to you at 40% from profits).
  • 25% forever after that.

Share Prices

• Shares are 1 billion to purchase.

• Shares prices as of right now will not change in price.

How to invest in the exchange

• Itā€™s simple search for the character Eden Trade. Character is in the corporation New Eden Trade and Market and CEO of the corporation. Corporation Founded 2019.01.21.
  • Transfer 1 billion ISK for each share you would like to buy.
  • I will send you a follow up mail within 24 hours confirming the transfer.
  • Please transfer from the character that you want the monthly payout to go to!!!
  • If you need to change the character of the pay out you will need to log it in and open a convo and confirm the change to the new character with the character I have on file.

Questions and help please contact me. Best way to contact me is on Discord: Eden Trade#7009 Feel free to message me whenever on Discord I will message you back as soon as I can!

You can always mail Eden Trade in-game slower than Discord but I will get back to you.

New Eden Trade and Market website: https://www.newedentradeandmarket.co/

Refunds:

No refunds at this time. Refunds or paid off early will be in the future once profits can be saved up over time to have a pool of liquid isk to pay out people who invested. For example invested 10 bil 1 month later I would like my 10billion back however that 10 billion is in inventory (I dont want to cancel trade orders to get you your 10bil back) however if enough profits are in the liquid isk then you can be paid out from that.

1 Like

Happy to see youā€™re inviting investors!

Did you consider https://evemarketwatch.com for monitoring your markets? Iā€™m the developer and would love to have a user of your scale on the platform. EVE Market Watch is helping traders to keep markets stocked since late 2018, has had 1600 signups and is recording more than 50.000 changes in price and volume each day.

If youā€™re interested, I can give you a quick tour through the app and help you onboard.

Also you mentioned a 30% markup, and sometimes a bit less if the item is expensive. Hereā€™s what we came up with for determining if an item is overpriced.

EVE Marketwatch uses the formula ā€œ8 / (Math.lolng(record.price) + 3)ā€ to calculate the acceptable percentage. An Atron for example, which costs ~450k in Jita, would allow for a markup of 50%. A Tengu however which costs ~150m, would only allow for a markup of 36%. An item is considered overpriced, if the local price is higher than Jita plus the acceptable percentage.

Iā€™ve tried market watch but with my system of just re-ordering out of stocks and having several regions and stations it kinda made the job of restocking take longer instead of copy/paste my exported market data. Its a good system for a few characters but for what iā€™m doing it the way I came up with is a simplified hack/slash done.

But I did like what you did with the program it is nice!

Good to know :slight_smile:

You might wanna share the reports from your trades here to get more interest from investors.

https://public.tableau.com/profile/matthew3819#!/

Hold up, so basically we send you isk for these ā€œsharesā€ and we get massive amounts of profit for free? Most loans pay out 102-103% principle, but here youā€™re offering basically unlimited money?

Iā€™d invest in this if you had collateral, preferably appraised and held by a trusted third party.

Is there any reason to trust that this isnt just a scam/ponzi scheme?

1 Like

you can verify with the EVE-Mogul guys they see all my transactions or can see them that i do market wise. Also here is a link to some of my older numbers not updated with June: https://public.tableau.com/profile/matthew3819#!/

I am number one on eve-mogul leaderboards about 95% of the time as well.

Its very hard for me to just up and take all the ā€œiskā€ once i buy the stock and take the several dozen hours to put up the market orders and then keep filling it and spending my time restocking markets its more profitiable for me to keep doing it (as in right now i will be pulling in 350-400billion isk in profits this year alone with what i already have) why would i just well iā€™m done let me cancel 10,000 market orders then go to jita and re-sell it all for a loss?

1 Like

Its not unlimited money at first it starts out by making sure you get your isk back fast as possible about 6months that i calc it off from what iā€™m doing already with my hubs.

Then it goes down to 40% till I double what you put in.

Then it goes to 25% for life.

Good deal for you and then in the long run 6-1yr good deal for me i get 20%, then 60%, then 75%. win win iā€™m waiting longer term for my profit.

My collateral is my already 500+billion in market orders that are up for sale right now that is 10,000 active orders. Very hard to put collateral when your asset rich not isk rich. Why would i put my assets up to be held when I could be selling them as well to turn more profit?

When you say ā€˜80% profitā€™, how are you arriving at that number? Is that based on taking total profit amount for the month, dividing it by number of shares, and then splitting the per-share profit between you and the investor at the appropriate tier (80% investor/20% you for first stage, 40/60 for second stage, and 25/75 for third stage)? Are the profits per-station or for your overall market activity? If per-station, how can the investor know which station they are investing in, in order to perform independent analysis of the stationā€™s market performance to decide if they want to invest in that station?

Youā€™re basically setting up a stock market here; Iā€™d like to see a fund prospectus :stuck_out_tongue:

exactly how i will be calc it to be paid out. Eve mogul is very good so far at showing me the profits for the past year its close. So thats what i will be using. I will be setting up a 2nd account away from my main account with the chars i will use for these market orders.

For the profit payouts its an overall of the profits of every new hub and what all chars do. So everyone is investing in the entire operation of every hub existing, new, or planned for the future and all profits from everything go out to all share holders.

I find the term ā€œsharesā€ confusing and donā€™t believe that he intends a stock market. It sound more like an investment into a power plant to me. You pay e.g. 1 bil, then you get 80% profits until that 1 bil has been returned, then you get 40% profits until you received 2 bil and after that 25% profits. But you canā€™t ask to get the initial billion back.

@Eden_Trade hereā€™s an idea to settle the collateral concerns: You deposit e.g. 20bil of ISK or assets with a trusted third party. You could now take investments of 20bil or more. If you default, those 20bil can be used to repay investors what you still owe them.

For example you take investments of 20bil in month 1. Then the next month you pay out 4 bil, so you only have to collaterize 16bil. This means you could take on another 4 bil of investments. And so on.

Impossible for me to put up assets to make it secure. If i had those assets they would be up for sale or sold.

Its like asking the company that manages my 401k to give me assets or money incase my 401k dosent do well as a back up.

Only security that can be had is my first market and current operation with 50billion+ per month that i can dip into if stuff happens.

yes its a long term so if ur going to u have to ask urself am im going to be playing in 6 months am i going to take a break but when i return in 6 months ill have isk coming in etcā€¦

Unfortunately for now its too hard and too damaging to the business if i get say 50bil setup a market then well i want to cash out. Market goes away lose isk selling off at a loss. Its more of a waste of time and isk and very damaging to the business if i let people cash out whenever.

Still active and taking orders on shares! Let me know if you have questions.

10 Billion Shares Sold so far!

Thanks for the info. I am an extremely bored player with very deep pockets, expect some competition shortly.

1 Like

Awesome!! Very hard to catch up to me :stuck_out_tongue: and to create several regional hubs it takes a lot of time hehe.