Some input after browsing the forums for 30 mins or so on a PC, Chrome:
- Forum breadcrumbs
- I sort of like the way we log in
- Frequent posters and the statistics is neat, although I am not sure if it’s the sort of info I needed
- The ability to see all posts of a specific user in a thread is neat
- Preview is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!111one
Minor feature requests
- How to see all posts of a specific user in all threads?
- Is it possible to change the font to something less rounded, this is too… hm, let’s say optimism inducing; are we still supposed to be in a dystopian universe? (very minor and unimportant request)
- Please rename Discobot to something more spacey , also with some different logo. It breaks the immersion. I know this is supposed to be GalNet (?) and Gallente are traditionally bad at design (just look at their ships) but we deserve better. Additionally, Discobot is not fully EVE customised. Why there are real life (and serious) quotes instead of memes and EVE related quotes?
- Alliance and Corp names under pilots’ names please
- Is it possible to move the capsuleer name to the left side of the comment, under the avatar picture so that it doesn’t waste additional space please?
- Easily switching between multiple characters on the same account or even multiple accounts please?
- Additionally, is it possible to display the name of currently selected char next to the icon?
- Possibility to get a link to people’s game profiles? (https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/capsuleer)
- Please can you make the design not so flat? Is it possible to make individual comments’ backgrounds a bit brigher, like in old forums, so that it stands out a bit and helps to focus on the comment itself?
- Possibility to downvote comments we don’t like?
- No pages. Are you saying that I’m supposed to load 200 pages of some threadnought to get to the newest submissions? Why? What is the point of it? Why can’t I just click on the last page, which would load it much faster?
Major deal breaker
- OK this is quite serious. This design looks clunky and the waste of space is horrid. I can’t believe you actually prefer this design, with much less POSTING are, with much less READING area, where the majority of space is simply dead, unused.