Looking for corp

Hello all. As the title says: I think I need a corp.

So far I’ve tried different stuff in-game, mostly missions and exploration. Gotta say, PVE is not EVE’s strong side. So now I want to get more into PVP, which is more of my thing anyways. Of course I’ve read some guides and what not, but this whole PVP endeavour seems like a huge Pandoras Box, so many things I have no clue about.

Which brings me to this post. I’m looking for a corp, willing to help me get a decent start in pvp. I’m not really set on low, null or whatever, just something smallish/close-knit would be cool.

Some potentially important bits:

• 5m SP
  • recently turned Omega
  • late EUTZ (21:00-0:00 EVE time)
  • 30+ with job/family/kids
  • usually online atleast a couple of nights a week.
  • have all the usual things like mic, discord/mumble/ts whatever

sounds interesting?
Hit me!

Zack

2 Likes

Hey!

Welcome to Eve online!

I think you would be a good fit for my corp. We are a small but growing corp so we have plenty of time to teach you how to pvp. We are in factional warfare at the moment which is a great training ground for newer players.

We have a bunch of free frigates in an open hangar so you can loose ships and get a new one right away.

I am 40+ myself with a gf/job and work. We have no mandatory things at all. it has to be fun to play. We are in central Europe so we can match your times quite good.

Please join our in game channel: Missing the point

Hoping to hear from you!

cheers,
Turakamu

1 Like

Hello there, with ten years active experience ingame, mosty pvp, i’d like you to have a look at us.

Many other entities will simply not teach or practice with you the finer details of PvP, but we will; and thats a fact.

Good luck in your search o7

1 Like

Hey!

Welcome to EVE!

I think you woud be a good fit for my corp. We’re a medium sized corp that’s growing every day so we have plenty of people willing to teac you how to PVP. We are in Faction Warfare which is the best training ground for newer players in regards to PVP.

We give out free frigates in an open hanger so you can lose however many ships you want and get a new one right away.

Although I’m 17 going on 18, many people in the corp are around your age under the same situation. We have no mandatory activity requirements at all, we know that real life comes first and EVE has to be fun to play. We have people from all around the world, as well as EU.

Please join our in game channel: Aideron Robotics

Hoping to hear from you!

signed,
CaseyLP

We are looking for active ppl!

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**:wink:

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too. And I know about RL having you tackled and webbed, so no worries there. If you want, just take a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.