New Skillboard [Updated]

Now the esi can not see the Standings of NPC

Howcome my character hasnt updated in over a month? My skills are the same and everythingā€¦ how do i manually update?

I am having the same issue as Artemis Swifft. There is a 4.3m disparity between your site and evemon.

Is there a way to manually update the new skillboard?

Edit: apparently one must delete/recreate account in order to update the skills.

Still wont updateā€¦ CCCP failureā€¦ didthat on purpose.

its not working

No the person who created it just needs to put a refresh button like we did on char.tools4eve.com. and the old skillboard had as well

true. thank you

CCP you need a better tool! or allow another one. The creator of this tool does not reply and wont fix the screw upā€¦ which means youas a company are screwing up

allow a different tool

There are two different options to choose from.

If you go under the settings of the one i shared, you can show all skills and shows total SP

but we can only use the one link for selling characters?

I thought there was another some folks used but as long as you have a way to show all skillpoints which ours does, it should suffice

ok awesome thank you

Oddly enough the tool isnā€™t showing all skillpoints, at least for my character. It has a total of 0 skillpoints, which is technically impossible as a new character already has skillpoints allocated, and you cannot extract skillpoints to that threshold.

I have attempted to delete the profile, wait a few days and then recreate, yet my character remains in limbo. Any solution would be most welcome.

1 Like

Is this on the char.tools4eve or the evie?

not possible to add, website going down?

No, thereā€™s a deadlock issue with our backend. Iā€™ve been investigating for a few dayā€™s and kicking the server to fix it when it crops up. Iā€™m gonna remove the offending code this weekend

Also, for anybody that seeā€™s this and decides to complain here, donā€™t. I donā€™t get notifications from this platform as they donā€™t support email notifications, so the complaint will fall on deaf earā€™s. Drop by the discord link at the bottom of the site. I donā€™t always respond, but I guarantee that I see them. Perfect example, Iā€™m just now seeing the issues that were reported in early September here. Didnā€™t even know about them.

I only have time to work on this site on the weekendā€™s due to IRL responsibilities. The site is fairly stable since my last major refactor about a month ago. This deadlock issue in the past week is a bug that Iā€™m working on, when I have time. If you donā€™t like the site, or think that another site should step in as ā€œofficialā€ skillboard, by all means petition @CCP_Paragon and @CCP_Swift . Theyā€™re my POCā€™s within the Partner Program. Until that time, like I said above, report any issues to me on Discord. You have direct access to me there and can ping me @DevOverlord as much as your heart desires.

I did. Itā€™s on the settings page.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.