Covert Agenda - Black Ops Military Industrial Complex

are you still looking for people? do you have a public channel?

yes feel free to join the discord link posted in the forum

One month ago I contacted these guys after being out of the game for 5 years. With 125 mil SP and three other accounts also well trained I could of gone almost anywhere. This was the right choice for sure. Here we get a chance to do it all. PvP content. PvE Content. Industry. Like to build stuff? R64 Moons? We got that too.

If your a returning vet who desires to come to 0.0 and have a good time with a fun group you should come to the chat rooms and meet us.

4 Likes

bump o/

Hello, I am a very new player. This is my main character trained for Exploration and low to mid level ratting(8 million SPs). I have 2 other characters trained only in T1 mining barges and slowly moving to T2 (1.6 million and 4 million SPs). I also have a friend trained in mining with similar SPs. We have been playing this game for almost a year but couldn’t find any activity that can help us grow properly. PvP being a veteran playground and exploration drowned us in loss. We want to mine ice and ores under the protection of a fleet. Honestly there are too many players and gankers in HS (Where we have been mining for some time) for mining being profitable. So I just want to ask if new players like us have a chance for growth in your corp? What we lack in skills, we can makeup in playtime. We can mine for 7-8 hours straight without staying AFK provided Mining and industry are the primary operations of your corp.

3 Likes

Bloodthirsty Industrialist’s like I will do well here. We have a great system for mining that will have enormous belts as we have all of the mining upgrades ready. We have our own “ship doctrine” that uses really cheap ships for quick glorious combat when folks show up in the neighborhood. Our full time PvP members and local associations are always ready to help out as well. Having membership in one of the great coalitions means we have content of some sort happening all the time. We have a really great Alliance that manages to thrive without much requirement from our association. Here we can and have the skilled players to build any item. Come join us today for a nice chat. While we have slightly more USA members it is getting well balanced as many of the ones who joined in the last two months are non USA based.

1 Like

Greetings Everyone. We are now again recruiting and it is time for an update. War. Now against the Goons//CONDI team. So far it is going well and I have been leading associations in Null Sec Wars since 2007. The content just gets better and better. If you like PvP well we have that. Regular and for members of this association we place a specific effort on Black Ops. Do you like Industry? Well with us if you have the capability you can have your own moon and station. Our ore belts are normally “enormous” or Colossal" One of our moons is a dual R64. Our requirments for staying in good standing with the association and alliance are easy to meet. We still have more USA Time Zone players and welcome more from every time zone. If you have a team of players who are looking to “take the next step” please contact DougnMT, Evareus Tendoran, or Zephram Corcoran.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, Ni Industries is still recruiting players. If you are a new player interested in PVE or Indy, we can help you get started fairly quickly. We have a series of buyback program, points system, together with tier 2 manufacturing Ops. We are usually able to cover most timezones, with players active during NA, EU, SEA timezones to help you out and set up boosts in belts for mining. We have a decent market around our area, together with excellent manufacturing facilities. For those interested in PVP or PVE, we have sanctums around here together with DED channels. Due to the war, we have staging areas for you to PVP with other players.

1 Like

We are still recruiting! :grin:

As a new player to Eve online and never experienced nullsec. I can say after joining Ni Industries i have not regretted the decision. The members are very helpful in guiding you to what you want to accomplish and there is always someone to help guide you through the maze which is eve online. You learn things that would take forever to make sense of watching YouTube in a matter of minutes with these guys. Yes i have made newbie mistakes. The corps was very helpful in correcting my ways.

2 Likes

Still recruiting! :slightly_smiling_face:

We are still recruiting! :smiley:

great corp nice bunch of guys :+1:

Bumping! \o/

We are still recruiting! :smiley:

Bumping! o/ :wave: :wave:

1 Like

We are still recruiting here! :blush:

Bumping! \o/

Bumping o/

Bumping :slightly_smiling_face: