🇪🇺 NUL-L Recruiting EU/US. Stand out

PR Recruitment header 1 small
Now you’re whole corp can join us in our new alliance!
If you’re tired of being just a number with no direction in Eve; Or perhaps being treated like you’re just fodder.
NUL-L may be the Corp you haven’t found yet. We are selectively recruiting new pilots to our ranks.
Join a premier PvP Corporation that actually gives a ■■■■ about you.

nul-li-fy has been a top PvP Corp in alliances such as Nulli Secunda, Infamous, Circle-of-Two and Triumvirate; taking part in historic battle such as B-R, the Winter War and most recently fighting in the Blue Donut War under the flag of Triumvirate. We are fully self-sufficient with our own logistics wing, capital fleet and Fleet Commanders.

Killboard:

What we are offering:

• Corp and Alliance SRP
  • Good roaming space
  • PVP fleets with a very high kill/welp ratio
  • Experienced FC’s
  • Alliance with full EU/US time zone coverage
  • Active leaders who care about your opinion regarding the corp’s future.
  • Private Corp Discord

All we ask for is:

• 10,000,000 SP and PvP focused
  • Active player
  • Capital main account (preferably)
  • Alt account, preferably FAX able but not essential

Join us in-game in channel: NUL-L

10 Likes

If you like being with great people and great pilots. This is a good place for you. Please don’t suck :wink:

2 Likes

Got to love the pvp and company of greats

3 Likes

Good group of guys n gals. +1

3 Likes

I was a member of this corp back in the Nulli Secunda days and can easily say we have become even better through the years!

3 Likes

If PvP is your game, NUL-L is a great place to call home. I love that it’s a low Drama, forward-thinking Corp that helps it’s pilots get better. Plenty of learning opportunities from small gang to Allliance fleets, there’s plenty to do and positive people to do it with. Run into the action, not away from it.

4 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

Bump, still recruiting.

3 Likes

Still here still recruiting competent, fun individuals that share a love for blowing ■■■■ up!

3 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

Recently recruited and already enjoying the people and the PvP a lot!

3 Likes

Great guys. High level pvp without being tryhards.

3 Likes

killing russian supers constantly, will make you feel peaceful and complete.

… at least i do

3 Likes

If you want your Killboard to be longer than your Employment history, you should be in NUL-L.
If you know more Ammo types than asteroid names, you should be in NUL-L.
If a cosmic signature is where you use a Scram instead of a Scanner, you should be in NUL-L.
If you’ve bounced around looking for a home with Brothers, you should be in NULL-L.
If you want to play EVE like it was intended to be played, you should be in NUL-L.
If you want to fly Capitals, not just flip them, you should be in NUL-L.
Come be a part of something great – NUL-LI-FY is a durable Corporation with a long history of persistence and survival. NUL-LI-FY is where great pilots find great objectives to create great fun.

4 Likes

Longest running corp I have ever been in (18 months).

Cannot give a better endorsement than that.

3 Likes

JOIN NUL-L

If you are an active PVPer and want to fly with us, hop in in-game Channel: NUL-L

2 Likes

Message Me For Help Joining.

2 Likes

If a cosmic signature is where you use a SCRAM instead of a SCANNER, You should be in NUL-L.

2 Likes

What they said! ^

1 Like

NUL-L best L

1 Like