Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Join today and get some iskies flowing. Corp is helpful with getting you started in null until youre stuff arrive. Cant let youre wallet sit idle now can they.

1 Like

Corp has been very welcoming and helpful to me despite being new to the nullsec scene.

3 Likes

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and Russian TZ folks all welcome

I have saved 25% on my insurances by switching to this Corp.

Regards,
Geico

1 Like

it’s a good corp. you should join.

2 Likes

Bumpp

1 Like

I have been allowed 3 minutes to post here before I have to get back work otherwise people will notice I am missing and tell greenhorns on me. I cannot take much more of this we have created a beast and it hungers for my jump fatigue.

2 Likes

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you, go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you, go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you’re here in my heart and my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we’re gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold you
In my life we’ll always go on

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

I enjoy the moral support. Oh and the isk

Join us ty

1 Like

If you love ISK, you’ll love this corp!
If you love forced mining ops that last for days, while Greenhorns chains the CEO to his Venture, then you’ll love this corp as well!
If you love people joking around about the above statement, you’ll also love this corp!

1 Like

balls i fell asleep last night after 1 month of solid isk making and needed a rest
woke up with a shock going up my leg ouch
Greenhorn put a ball and chain on me and made me go to work
its a trap making isk its a trap to really make isk
unsure
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment
uncut out and back to working before they see me not making isk

1 Like

Join for the isk. Stay for the discord meme posts.

1 Like

Join up today for a chance too make youre wallet grow.

Get in touch with youre inner miner. If you have pvp exp that is great aswell. Those ships dont pay for themselves. So come on down and make yourself rich.

1 Like

The next person who joins and uses the code during recruitment “FreeCapital” will receive from me a free capital.

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is the corp to be in. Join today

1 Like

this!

1 Like

this!

1 Like

We make pews and booms and other stuffs. I has funs.

2 Likes