Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

The moon rocks are calling, come get rich you filthy miner.

If you’re into ratting we got that too!

And sprinkle on top the occasional fight against the roaming neuts, or saturday night drunken roam + memes and banter on discord, and that’s AVRAE for you.

Join today!

1 Like

Come join up, make money and kill neuts.

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

Join or we’ll release the weaboos in your general direction :smiley:

2 Likes

Join for great isk making options and friendly corp mates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumpp

1 Like

Capitalism never looked so good.! Do not get stuck in slaver corps that force you to pay rent, donate your time and money to the “cause”, have outrageous taxes or force you to mine for less than 60% of your ores value.

Come join up with AVRAE and watch your wallet grow. Remember why be bitter when you can mine some Yitter.

2 Likes

Always looking for more recruits! Come join us in making billions the easy way, hanging with awesome people, and pew pewing whenever you feel like it! Good times to be had

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

We’re also looking for skilled Fleet Commanders. If you’re one, speak to us!

1 Like

I started a few months ago with less than 10 mil to my name. Now I’ve got a fleet of ships and more ISK than I need! Great people, plenty to do, and loads of ISK to be earned!

1 Like

Tired of butthurt FC’s? Salty in-game politics? Too many rules? Mandatory calls to arms?
Want to just shoot stuff, mine and banter?

Come and play the game and have fun instead of being sucked into endless Eve Drama by people who treat the game as a second job.

2 Likes

Join AVRAE today!

1 Like

When you filament in and get between miners and their crabbing…
Sleipnir | G1rn4aIk2 | Killmail | zKillboard
Capsule | G1rn4aIk2 | Killmail | zKillboard

2 Likes

Join AVRAE today!

1 Like

Our discord now has a music bot. Beat that.

1 Like

Mine Ops, Rorq drop
Splittin and processin rock, rock, rock
ISKies and plex to the top top top
We came from hisec to null and we bigger
Trust we keep that FC on that trigger
call up that gang they gon need to come get you
We mining up the salt and give you a tissue
Call up yo friends, you think they all in
We got the apes that be hot dropping Sins

1 Like

I can recommend this corp, it’s a really neat 5/7 thing we got going on here, so you should maybe consider joining if you kinda maybe potentially want to?

1 Like

No day like monday for joining AVRAE!

1 Like