3 Likes

Bump…

2 Likes

Join today?

1 Like

1 Like

Join AVRAE!

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

Bump!

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot OR a Miner pilot that needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

Bump-a-lump

1 Like

MINERS, are you tired of mining Bistot and Arkanor all day every day for a measly 113-143k per 1000m3? Well fear not AVRAE has a robust r16-r4 moon program.

AVRAE is currently running 17 privately owned stations for PRIVATE AVRAE ONLY moon ops. Our moons pop at a rate of 4 R16 moons per week we are also expanding the moon program to one per day and we need YOU, yes you fellow miner reading this to help us clear these belts!

Ships are handed out at the moon op or bring your own!
Boosters on field almost 100% of the time!
Combat ships handed out to help with the pesky neut problem!

Stop wasting your time in the slums of high sec or the Colossal/Enormous null belts and MAKE THAT ISK!!!

1 Like

The last few recruits were to tangy. Send us fresh meat.

1 Like

AVRAE!
If there’s something strange in your space sector!
Who you gonna call?
AVRAE!

I want to make some ISK!
I want to make some ISK!

If you wanna mine,
or blow up some ships,
who you gonna call?
AVRAE!

If you want to build,
or kill some rats,
who you gonna call?
AVRAE!

I want to make some ISK!
I want to make some ISK!
AVRAE!

1 Like

1 Like