Null Alliance All Rounder Corp "AVRAE" Recruiting All Time Zones

Join up, mine, rat, enjoy the company, chase off would be gankers, get rich. Need I say more?

1 Like

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Come join us mining and ratting! and pi
*Come Join today! get that ISK rolling! Great buyback program in place !
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!
Join our in Game cht channel - AVRAE Recruitment
US/EU/NZ/AUS and SOUTH AFRICA TZ folks all welcome

the systems smell a little like cheese puffs
that may be my ship

3 Likes

Anything you want to do in EVE you can find it here, with an abundance of help and advice and free ships. You really need to join.

1 Like

If 3 more people joins, I will sell my Bitcoin to buy more plex

2 Likes

Hey @GreenHorns,

I have bumped the forum post, can you buy me a fully fitted Nyx and gift it me free?

Thanks your friend,
Lambda

2 Likes

If your a pvp pilot needs a place to get some isk going and some combat hit us up!
*Moon mining R16/R32/R64 is true thing and we do mine it! come join in on the Good Moon goo!
*To much mining and want to spill some Blood ? sure why not that option is there to for PVP
*So if u want fight all good or if u have some Skill in leading or following in Fleets that’s win to!

Can’t talk! Too much moon goo to mine. Join us!

1 Like

want isk good
want to join us even better
want to join us and make isk
it just get even better
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment

1 Like

I’ll be honest, Its a great place to be.

1 Like

Iiii’mm havinggg harddd tiimee typppinnng wiithhh thhhe ISKKK thatttt iss covvering all myy surffacessss. JOIN US AND PARTAKE OF THE ISK!

1 Like

I want some of that ISK Mort… I also want it to so much that it hinders me. Time too undock :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ja kom join ons want enegels is moeilik en ek will darm he iemand moet verstaan as ek my enegls op raak.

1 Like

Do you like mining crypto like I do? Then this the place for you!

Except that crypto makes me rich and this game drains my money monthly.

1 Like

Do you do stuff? - We’re perfect for you.
Do you not do stuff, but instead do things? - We’re still perfect for you.
Also we have automated the taskmasters, so if you’re inactive the whippings are automated.
Oh, you’re actually active? Sorry, whipping is automated and can’t be cancelled once triggered.
So, I mean, we got that going for us, at least.

2 Likes

Great news just in
You have read all the above and are ready to join
One last step to do
Join our in Game chat channel - AVRAE Recruitment
if you aint making isk its because your not in our corp

2 Likes

1 Like

This is a good corp, and you should join now! If I had to rate it I would give a solid 3/5, so clearly it’s very good.

Join today by mailing GreenHorns and remember to include a poem about GreenHorns and his muscular strong mining Praxis.

2 Likes

Legend says that our Corp destroyed Goonswarm…
join and become a legend.

Green, send me the Nyx already.

2 Likes