Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

You’ve also seen no claims that attacking the State is the ‘current government policy’ of the Amarr Empire. So congratulations on jumping onto the straw man bandwagon.

Rather, you’ve seen statements that are not speculation, detailing the Amarr Empire’s openly stated long-term goals concerning every nation in the cluster, and in fact, beyond the New Eden cluster, as well. Those statements have been supported with evidence, once again, directly from what can be seen as the Amarr Empire’s highest body of laws: divine scripture. And, again, not a single one of the numerous Amarr capsuleers on this board has come forward to challenge statements like this one:

The Amarr Empire’s long-term goals include the complete subjugation of all of humanity, and the obliteration of all cultures that are not Amarr, including the Caldari.

That is not speculation. And none of them will challenge that one, either.

Calling into question the honesty and good faith of the Amarr Empire’s current arrangement with the State does not require active planning of an imminent attack. That the Amarr intend to eventually subjugate you all and force the Caldari people to conform to the ways and beliefs of Amarr fits the analogy that I provided: smiling and telling you ‘I am your friend’ while planning to enslave your children. And that remains the case no matter how many times you attempt to deflect the issue into things nobody claimed.

The Amarr Empire intends to see the Caldari people no longer practice the ways of their ancestors, but rather to adhere to the ways of the Amarr, and they are willing to use force to achieve this, if need be. That, too, is not speculation. And that, too, will not be challenged by a single one of the Amarr capsuleers. They may obfuscate, as you have done, and attempt to cast the matter as a claim of immediate intention… but that will be a lie, as no-one has said the Empire’s immediate intention is to see that achieved. Only that it is their intention. A ruling class that measures their lifespan in centuries can be patient, without ever once wavering in their implacable intent.

I am sure, though, that you’ll continue to decry ‘speculation’, so… I invite you to demonstrate what part of my statements regarding the Empire’s intentions are, in fact, speculation.

2 Likes