Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Drop a refinery on some backwater 0.5 moon and make some money while you’re at it, more like. If you’re into that sort of thing.

1 Like

Yeah, that works, too, but I’d think they’re all taken.

1 Like

Looking at market prices, Raitaru would be the one I could reasonably afford and afford to lose, to boot. Damn CONCORD for making feuding so damn expensive.

1 Like

Resourceful indeed is the capsuleer who keeps holocast equipment, actors, make-up artists, lighting and stage rigging crews, scriptwriters, costumers, and post-production effects technicians on-call in order to post a reply on the Intergalactic Summit within a few hours.

What a time to be alive.

What is this in reference to ?

1 Like

Well, okay. So, as funny as that post was… Cartel still are pretty s***y bunch of human beings, and I view anyone who professes loyalty to them more than a little suspect, especially if they’re doing something they can quite easily abuse for criminal purposes. And I have the same dim (and dimmer) view on Sansha loyalist, guristas loyalists, etc.

2 Likes

This actually is on topic and could have been posted in the main thread.

2 Likes

Well, not really, but I’m not going to move it about.

1 Like

Uh. It might be to my post, which Teinyhr linked above, although if so Mr. Elanion’s likely being funny since it’s probably pretty clear I didn’t have any of that.

Edit:

Er. Sorry. It’s not the one she linked to; just up a bit from that.

1 Like

For posterity’s sake, and because I was confused as hell because I read Off-Topic before I read the thread in question, it’s the kitten-skinning, helium-huffing propaganda holovid post. May it live forever in infamy.

If you need all of this just to make a short spoof holovid, you’re doing your short spoof holovid wrong.

2 Likes

Seriously. PIE. You’ve got people killing slaves on two planets for misbehaving, but Napkins is tolerated while you all drag your heels? How many months has he been freely wandering about doing whatever he wants now, even after admitting he’s been a murderous heretic?

How about just once you Amarr clean up your own damned crap before you go killing more of my people? Huh? Just once in your whole damned history, can you maybe try that? You never know, you might actually like it.

6 Likes

To be fair, the extralegal provisions we all operate under were agreed to by all Assembly signatories.

There is quite frankly little to be done against a capsuleer except shoot them.

I mean, I’ve been wandering around doing whatever I want for six years as an egger and everyone who objected enough to try and shoot me, I harvested their killmails.

1 Like

All I gotta say is DAMN.

5 Likes

'The fire in our hearts burns for salvation, redemption, and grace."

Frankly, I just got really upset at the Amarr using God’s Will to justify their abuses. If you read through the Scriptures, past thousands of years of the Amarr alterations to justify their avarice and pride and arrogance, one can see God’s Light and Will shining out. Not even the Amarr can extinguish His Light from the Heavens, for they are nothing next to him.

We are all called to embrace Him with love and devotion as we are to embrace our fellow man with love and care. We are called to lift up the downtrodden, to bring hope to the hopeless, to provide succor to all. Slavery and oppression no more cultivates the Spirit of Man than participating in orgies improves my chastity.

6 Likes

I have far more respect for you Pilot Vellastraan (and also Samira Kernher) than all of the so-called True Amarr and their loyalist organizations combined.

I don’t believe in your deity but I admire your devotion and your willingness to call out the imperial orthodoxy for their crimes against humanity.

5 Likes

I say it shortly… I love Ms. Vellasrtaan

1 Like

Thank you, Ms. Rella. And I don’t just call out the Amarr Empire for their crimes against humanity, but their crimes against God. Indeed, I would find a hard time, if possibly an impossible time, separating the two.

1 Like

I must say, I like Ms.Vellastraan’s interpretation of God far more then I ever liked the Amarr one.

4 Likes

I’ve had this very same thought.

1 Like

O nly the things that belong can stay
F or in this matter, Elsebeth has her way
F ar be it from me, her to gain-say
|
T his is the place she says we should play
O ther topics are allowed to stay
P ristine in their individual way
I ncreasing the chance of finding needle in hay
C omplete now this silly bit is. Hooray!

9 Likes