Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

And a boring Saturday night… Yep.

2 Likes

Ultimately, my point is about what PIE is willing to risk for God, Empress, and Empire. House Newelle enjoys all the support in Alkabsi that PIE does in Thebeka and has yet deployed an Astrahus in addition to everything supplied by Lord Arrach Sarum. I would speculate he is quite pleased with their efforts.

The only organization thus far to attempt to deploy a citadel to bolster The Ministry of Internal Order, The Order of Saint Tetrimon and Lord Arim Ardishapur in Thebeka is Aegis Militia, which was soundly defeated by Electus Matari, Mizhara Del’thul and Samira Kernher.

A fair fight? I am under no delusion that this is a ‘fair fight.’ This is an uphill struggle against an Empire. I assure you that I am particularly cognizant of that fact—Kahah is fresh in my memory and The Ghosts of Kahah will never forget Arraz Nomarya.

Nonetheless, PIE’s forces hide in an unassailable station in Thebeka and thus, risk very little. A smart tactical decision, to be sure. But I’m less certain if Empress Catiz was expecting such a lukewarm response from the pilots she presented with the ‘Sacred Throne Order’ accolade.

1 Like

An organization that recruits blooders and Sansha does not bolster anything.

You are making quite a leap. Stop looking for cheap points, Darkar.

4 Likes

So you are whining that we are not risking military assets for no reason? Seriously?

Grow up already. And then maybe consider what it means that the Tetrimon and Amarr Military proper also haven’t felt the need for new-fangled Upwell support structures.

If we do decide to change our stance of investing in mobile platforms rather than static defenses, it will be for tactical reasons regarding the in space conflict rather than as part of a phalloi waving contest.

8 Likes

Which I would win because I have two.

1 Like

You know. Just stop there. You had it right up until there.

2 Likes

-us, not -os. Phalli is the overly-pretentious plural you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Generally speaking, most amarr cultures tend to frown a bit on ladies holding two at once.

They consider it lewd, rather than a fun thing to do with friends to pass an afternoon.

1 Like

Last thing I expected about the life of a capsuleer was that we’d be discussing dicks and dick terminology every other day.

2 Likes

Phallus is a later linguistic derivative from Φαλλός or “Phallos.” So “phalloi” is a just fine pluralization.

2 Likes

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

2 Likes

Very well, Miss Kernher. Out of my respect for you and your home, I will cease and desist.

2 Likes

It’s a goon. She’s too used to spinning yarn and tales.

1 Like

See how bad I am at it?

And this thread just went into a talespin.

1 Like

Oh it is On…

1 Like

I dunno, lately you seem kinda off.

1 Like

Going after the audience, eh? Be that way then!

1 Like

You get big darning needles for use with wool or yarn.

1 Like

Hm. It does seem it refers more to a stitching technique than to a specific set of materials.

1 Like

Well I can’t go after you, there’s no wardec!

1 Like