Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

I mean, if SFRIM doesn’t want it, I’ll gladly trademark “cesspool of fornicating abolitionists” as a marketing pitch for whenever I start recruiting for Corovid.

4 Likes

You cannot have it. And you can fight me for it in suitably-ordained Kingdom court.

2 Likes

I invented the phrase, and so I shall dispose it as I see fit: it is SFRIM that is the cesspool of fornicating abolitionists.

I was gonna challenge Loai to mud-wrestle for it, but fiiiiiiiine.

Granted, depriving the cluster of a Mel-Loai mudwrestle doesn’t even crack the top 100 of shitty things you’ve done.

2 Likes

…Sorry, what were we talking about before?

That moment when the Starkmanir have more decorum and restraint than True Amarr. . . .

Y’all need to go to church.

2 Likes

Now, Seraphea, we could never hold a Mel v. Loai mud wrestling match in a church. Mud’s almost impossible to get out of the finer ceremonial vestments.

2 Likes

There does not need to be any mud wrestling!

3 Likes

More like mud throwing contests, and it looks like it happens anyway.
:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

If you go mud wrestling, it takes a lot longer to get the mud out than you’d think.

2 Likes

I am not mud wrestling anyone, ever, and it is very unlikely even without the mud so you lot can stop making flyers. >.<

2 Likes

Pfft. I’m gonna make this happen one day!

1 Like

I’m in transit right now so I can’t rebut this as well as I would like to, but in short, CONCORD is not a government. Governments provide systems which provide for their citizens or aid their citizens in providing for themselves. CONCORD makes regulations, shoots us when we do bad, and stifles any voice that speaks against them, and that’s pretty much all they do.

1 Like

To be fair to Samira, she didn’t necessarily say they were a good government…

2 Likes

Yes, they don’t do enough to rein us in.

1 Like

In fairness, You Made your enemies. Or rather, your empire did. My enmity towards the empire is a direct consequence to the violence and tyranny of your empire. You could at the very least own up to consequences of your actions.

I promise, this has never, ever stopped anyone on the Summit before.

2 Likes

First - there’s nothing intrinsically wrong in the tyranny per se, it’s only about how it is used.

Second - do you understand, that so-called “violence” of the Empire is a result of quite violent and unprovoked attack of the Republic (or Elders, or whatever, who knows how they’re all connected, we as well can just call them Minmatars) on the Empire? The Empire is the defender in the conflict and blaming the defender in the use of violence against the violent offender is neither smart, nor wise.

So, how’s everybody doing today?

Meh…