Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Sounds about right.

I find this hilarious for reasons I’m sure you haven’t the sense to understand, @Ilan_Ardishapur

2 Likes

If he can’t appreciate an accidental pun, then he’s a wretched creature indeed.

He’s one of the few people most Republic Minmatar and most Imperial Amarr can probably agree to really thoroughly despise: a racial supremacist who’s also a traitor to the throne.

He’s the kind of Amarr who’s so wrapped up in the glorious purity of his True Amarr bloodline that it inspired him to rebel. His cause’s moment ended with Empress Catiz I’s coronation (and I think the death of most of their supporters), and he’s sort of been making a minor and noisy nuisance of himself since. Sadly, he’s a pseudo-immortal capsuleer, so we can’t just shoot him and his friends and be done like we did with the rest of them.

So, yeah: pretty wretched.

5 Likes

You pay homage to an empty throne, a usurper, pretender, and corrupter of the faith. All who support the Udorian mutt are traitors to God and his sacred word.

Paint me with your blackened brush all you want. I know the truth and continue to witness the blight brought forth by the willful ignorance of those who blind themselves by following the Usurper Catiz.

1 Like

I just don’t understand, why they didn’t go nuts about Her before the Trials? Just when Her candidature was offered? To show that she shouldn’t be among contestants?..

Because after she won, it sort of… you know… was like… God’s Will? Why not fight before?..
:woman_shrugging:

And how is she Usurper if she actually won the Trials? :roll_eyes:

I mean, I am not following Her Majesty, they are just our allies, I simply don’t understand the logic behind these claims.

3 Likes

There isn’t any. They’re butthurt bigots.

4 Likes

Plenty of faithful voiced their concerns and were ignored. This erosion has been eating away at the Empire for a long period of time. The rise of the pretender was the final act of blasphemy for many who have grown wary of the path that has been put before us by incompetent, lip serving nobles and so called religious leaders.

Though your ignorance isn’t any fault of yours Kim, a heathen mind is often easily confused of things greater then them.

1 Like

Multitide of voices or even their majority never constitutes a correct point of view. That can work only in such backward and degenerated societies as Federation, where cooks and janitors can define politics, but not in any civilized society.

My point was that you openly rebelled not before the Trials, but after. You see, Mr. Ardishapur, voices of unmerited just remain as voices of unmerited, unless they earn merit by their actions. You decided to show actions after Her Majesty won the trials. But, you see, the situation looks like this: you were only complaining, before the Trials, maybe considering that the God will not make her win them. And you rebelled after that, which means, theoretically, that you aren’t rebelling against this “erosion” that let her to be contestant…
… but against the will of your God?

So, because I poked at the Purity fool, I suppose I should be even-handed…

gilded. Unless, of course, you were referring to Cathedrals built and certified by labor unions.

Someone needs to give you more work, Arrendis.

Please, no. I only have 34 hours to catch up on a week’s sleep before the meeting schedule begins again and I have to deal with unmitigated foolishness masquerading as fleet commanders, yammering about that CONCORD-branded debacle that should never have been made, much less branded a ‘Flag Cruiser’.

I have made the correction. Assuming that was what was preventing the case, may I now dock at the humanitarian citadel in Anath?

1 Like

I can fit my whole hand in my mouth.

Wow. Even I’m not that pedantic. You hadn’t requested docking access.

1 Like

What would be the point of our objecting to Catiz being Empress before she was actually crowned as such? Even for a foreigner, Miss Kim, you really are very dense.

You could have objected some 300 years ago when House Tash-Murkon was first elevated to the position of Heir Family.

I’m sorry pretty lady but I wasn’t alive then.

1 Like

Because you know, if you have a problem with Empress Catiz being Empress, then surely you would have had a problem with her even being a candidate.

Can we at least talk before anyone starts adding people to the ACL? TIA~