Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Oh, especially you, Alizabeth.

1 Like

Oh, that’s alright, Squishy-squash. I wouldn’t expect you to. I just know how to look up your records and see you’ve been corpmates with Funk in [KFIE-]. That tells me basically all I’ll ever need to know about the wasted carbon that calls itself Gosakumori Noh.

3 Likes

Lying is a sin, your grace. I would have understood ‘maybe a little bit’ or ‘kind of,’ but especially? Naw.

1 Like

Nonsense, it’s no lie. There aren’t many who directly suffered, then enabled our entire operation, and yet I had no time to contact you to help. It is honestly good to hear from you. I’ve no shame in admitting I was worried about you and it’s heartening to hear from you.

At least being a corpmate with Funk is times better than being a corpmate with a … goon :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Both have their negatives and positives…

2 Likes

Firstly, ten out of ten Amarr disagree. Secondly, nine out of ten Khanid disagree. (There’s not accounting for the taste of a certain mouthy noble.)

Finally, did you mean that as an insult?

2 Likes

Funny how the universe works. We lose one bad actor in the person of Funk and gain another in Noh. :thinking:

3 Likes

You are the sweetest thing, Diana darling!

Swarms are not my schtick, but I have been in and out of space for a good decade some odd plus, now, and BoB really needed to go. In addition, there are members of those giant conglomerations who show admirable qualities. I hope that Lyris is doing well.

With respect to Anyanka, I have found that we learn the most interesting things from associations which fall outside our comfort bubbles. Anya, you, Diana darling, and my very occasional co-conspirator Schere - though each quite (quite) different - rank among the most memorable people I’ve ever met; and memories are all we have in the end, really.

Tangentially, I probably shout “the Federation must be destroyed” for no apparent reason at least twice a quarter. I can’t quite figure out where I got that from…

2 Likes

Lyris has retired, and donated the proceeds of skill extraction to the GSFC program, among other causes.

2 Likes

Anabella Rella blames another person in being a… “bad actor” :woman_facepalming:
Imagine pulling your hovercar slightly above speed limit. And then there will be Rella outrunning you, sticking head from her window and screaming “Stop speeding, you’re a bad driver!” :rofl:

1 Like

I heard that Aldrith Shutaq doesn’t actually exist, and it’s just a bunch of rodents wearing a rubber mask that posts on the IGS.

2 Likes

I guess my entire career within PIE which stemmed from my meeting him has been a lie, then. Oh well. Those rodents are generally pretty good at what they do.

2 Likes

If you go far enough back along the chain of events, right back to the founding of your religion and its predication on the existence of a God who says everyone else should be your slaves… well, then yes, your entire career is a lie.

4 Likes

Thank you ever so much for letting me know.

I would like to point out that it’s the Amarr who say that God said everyone should be their slaves. A distinction, yes, but an important one, I think.

I understand the distinction, but as I understand it, it’s their god. Their clerics wrote the texts upon which every other aspect of the religion is based. Any offshoot of that religion, then, that doesn’t require the enslavement of all non-Amarr is just that, is it not? An offshoot?

1 Like

That’s assuming you actually see a god, in their image of one, back there. There is no proof, only faith. There is about as much proof that their god exists as there is proof the scriptures were originally written as a work of fiction. None.

:smirk:

2 Likes

At the same time, god cannot be “disproven.”

That’s because it’s impossible to prove or disprove a negative.

1 Like