Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Chakaid is a good bait, isn’t he? Too rigid, too visible. And he does incite rage. Even I want to kill him, and I’m desensitized into void.

And he’s now in the Theology Council.

2 Likes

If you don’t like having to deal with her, just ignore her. Don’t read her posts. Don’t respond to her. It’s that simple.

2 Likes

Well, he certainly doesn’t incite rage from me. Is It hard to incite rage from me? I don’t know, maybe. I don’t consider myself desensitized either. I try to use controlled rage as it can help in combat, and raging at allies would be simply unprofessional.

Some things he says sound just straightforwardly awkward to my ears, but I don’t think that’s not enough to pull any reaction from me.

Maybe it’s just because our interests never intersect? I simply have no feelings towards Sa-Baron, would they be positive or negative.

Since he’s in Theology Council now, however, you could consider I have personal standings toward him, speaking in capsuleer terminology, “plus five”, since he’s within the ruling hierarchy of Amarr Empire, whom we are allied with. Not sure he has any standings to me - because I am just a soldier, insignificant to the powers of our world.

He’s a bait set up for the Minmatar, not Caldari. If he’d been set up to incite rage from you, he’d be… ummm… an aging Crystal Boulevard transgender G-pop superstar turned radical politician, actually getting popular and into power, and then demanding immediate surrender of the State and executing Caldari prisoners of war left and right .

1 Like

I do both. The problem is that other people do continue to respond to her, and that constantly destroys perfectly good threads where other people are saying things of worth.

I have to say, I am not sure what each of “transgender G-pop superstar” words mean. I mean, I heard the conception of transhuman - I disagree with it a lot, yet there’s nothing to incite rage from that. G-pop is a complete mystery to me, and superstar… I mean, I know what star is for sure. Superstar? Black hole? Hypernova?

I know what politicians are, but I am not sure what a radical politician will be, considering they’re just useless loudmouths. Will it be a square root of a politician? I don’t know, it sounds silly.

Gallente are already torture Caldari prisoners of war and genocide colonists left and right. And as for demanding - well… they can demand as much as they want, I’ll just laugh of them. To get rage from me they should come in and actually TRY to force me to surrender. Then a heavy rage with rain of missiles will be guaranteed. Maybe even rage missiles.

1 Like

It’s okay, I can send you a holoreel (What have I got there… “The Quinxie: Best of the Quinxie 105-112”) for cultural enlightement :laughing:

Careful, Ms.Kim! Those reels are as Gallente as they come!
(But strangely intriguing)

Thanks for the offer, Ms. Blackwind and Ms. Vuld, but something tells me that there will be really nothing to be educated of in regards of culture: simply because gallenteans are uncultured swines with the lack of dignity they tend to display.

1 Like

Hey, I offered nothing, don’t rope me into that!

Gallentean pop music is like a siren’s song, utterly bizarre yet supposedly enthralling if you just listen to it long enough.

It’s best not to.

I’d rope you for different purposes, but not here and now.

1 Like

Say WHAT?!

I could show you a neat trick or two for restraining someone with rope, but I would need to be suitably compensated.

1 Like

I had a cheese sandwich last night, and had some right weird but interesting dreams just before waking up this morning.

1 Like

Surely, why not! I always like to learn, we shall discuss the details.

1 Like

I am almost insulted you wouldn’t have anticipated that from me…

1 Like

Do contact me at your earliest convenience, I assure you it’ll be extremely informative.

3 Likes

I-…
I probably should have expected that, yes.

Take care when playing with fire, though. Tables can turn quickly.

1 Like

Isn’t this what makes it more interesting?

1 Like

So, just to be clear: you do know she almost certainly meant nothing sexual by any of that, right? Ms. Kim’s double entendres are usually accidents even if they happen a lot.

If lethal violence is what you both had in mind … good luck?

3 Likes