Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

IGS gets so boring with the highbrow pseudo-intelectual butt-scratching that happens when you people aren’t rasping Miss Kim or Mister Nauplius for whatever reason, and sometimes just the fact they’re around is enough to trigger you snowflakes!

I don’t know who’s been calling you names, but I find it a bit ironic that you’re complaining about being insulted while calling others snowflakes.

3 Likes

It was just a usual suspect, who have deleted her replies already, Ms. Ambrye, and probably that was done on purpose, to goad Ms. Ruil for hostile reply and pretend in doing nothing for that. And yes, Ms. Ruil’s reply followed that. Aaand again - yes, if you hurt someone, you can expect them both complaining about it AND hurting you back. Especially if that was done with malice, unfairly and for no reason. I don’t say we should support lashing out and insults, quite counterwise. But also I believe that we should support Ms. Ruil in here, as she is clearly a target of certain malicious elements.

Does this ever end?

4 Likes

Welcome to IGS?

4 Likes

You’re so sweet

2 Likes

In a word, no. I’m sorry.

I’ve been trying to keep the urge to snark down, myself, ever since I caught a glimpse in the mirror, but Winds know it’s been rough.

2 Likes

No. Very few people here are interested in solving problems. Many are interested in just flexing on a MFer with verbosity and grandiloquence and strawmen, terrible sarcasm, lacking satire, and whatever else they think is clever. When it’s not clever, mind you. Most every person here doesn’t care. They may say they do care, but their actions and words show that they don’t. You won’t find many apologizing for it, either.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about that, Ms. Kim. If Ms. Raske were trying to hide her posts to make Ms. Ruil seem unreasonable I think she wouldn’t have said the following, which only pointed out that she said or did something which she decided was unwise.

The point I was making that it’s weird to complain about being insulted, but then to accuse others of being thin skinned when it comes to them complaining about being insulted or criticized. If Ms. Ruil’s complaint is legitimate, that’s fine. She’d certainly have a right to complain. Just don’t call others a “snowflake” for doing, or having done, the same.

1 Like

If anything, I’m always consistent in my own hypocrisy!

With that said, you’re a snowflake for being offended that I called others snowflakes for being easily offended by what others say, whether or not it was targeted directly at them!

If the hat fits, wear it!

2 Likes

Offended? No.
Find it weird? Yes.

1 Like

How is snowflake an insult? Is it because they are flaky?

5 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is because 1) the problem staying unsolved makes them money somehow 2) it spices up their otherwise boring lives. I can confess I personally indulge on the latter.

1 Like

A cornflake then!

1 Like

Something something special. Something something snowflake.

Right wing play book?

2 Likes

I’ve had those once, soaked in milk. They were soft, mushy and…deceptively delicious.

1 Like

I know right?! I love when they come with desiccated strawberries. It’s the best way to start a day!

1 Like

You mean it’s not already?

1 Like

Security status is basically meaningless. It is beyond trivial to avoid the penalties, and large amounts of conflict takes place without impacting it at all.

Equating “fun” to security status is like equating “success” to the size of your ****.

1 Like

Which? Equate fun to security status, or success to genitalia size?

2 Likes

Makes me think of a certain someone who believes that the word ‘Tribal’ is an insult.

3 Likes