Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Imperialism! Everywhere I look, it’s Imperialism!

2 Likes

sonssa SHITTINLEDIX RIGHT SO K here’s ow it es

i ran out a food like, so im off to the shops n its dark n sumfux comes up like AY I SEE YOU WALKING ERE LIKE YOU LIVE ERE THAT MEANS YOU GOT MONEY YOU GOTTA GIVE IT TO ME NOW LETS TAKE A PETIWALK DOWN A THE CASHBANK n im all

EY

ey

ports eh chexit look

n get this crazy noix es the first time ive seen somebody show ezacly no reaction to seein the capsule tech its like he knew what they was and just did suprefuxalor not care. Legit did not. So I’m all saying “Beh, freh, loox, nothin you do here’s worth half a wet nast” n he’s all “cashbanx, three bloxalor” so what do you know I ended up gettin mugged mostly for the novelty of it n also death hurts.

Talk about the dumbest ■■■■ ya done cause ya live forever.

2 Likes

So I think I’ve worked out what this means.

“I ran out of food after dark so I went to the shop, on the way I was mugged and died.”

Food delivery. It could save your life.

3 Likes

I think we’ve also been invited to share our stupidest moments.

3 Likes

Except the ones that have been there for centuries, maintained and patrolled by Sleeper units, that you blow up and plunder for the prospect of… what? Nanoribbons?

2 Likes

We don’t, actually. “Home sites” are left alone 99% of the time.

1 Like

Once I took the wrapper off something and threw the something in the bin instead of the wrapper.

2 Likes

…I did this. It was a nice thing with nuts in. The worst part was looking at it in the bin and thinking: I like this thing! I own this thing! Is it still worth it to put my hand in the bin for it?

And then one decides: no. One can get another thing from the same cart. But still, it is so sad…

3 Likes

You would have been nuts to eat it out of the bin.

1 Like

…you ate it out of the bin, didn’t you.

1 Like

No it was a joke.

You said the thing you threw away had nuts in it.

Nuts.

1 Like

It definitely had nuts in. You ate the thing in the bin!

1 Like

You would be nuts to eat something(that had nuts in it) out of the bin.

It was a joke, and no I didn’t.

1 Like

Something, something…protest too much?

I’m starting to think that Ms. Qerl is onto something here. :wink:

1 Like

So? You go next door and raid those sites, right?

1 Like

Nope. No killing sleepers in the chain either. We need the mass.

1 Like

Please enlighten me how Delve belongs to Goonswarm. Because I honestly don’t see the difference between people claiming J-space as theirs and people claiming K-space as theirs.

1 Like

One of those is unclaimed frontier, the other is demonstrably someone else’s home. While I tend to scoff at the “empire building” out in the outer regions, laying some sov claims down out in Delve or wherever else isn’t the same as invading, vandalizing and tearing apart someone else’s homes.

Any territorial disputes out there is between capsuleers or between capsuleers and blooders. I don’t exactly see this as equivalent of what we’re doing to the Sleeper/Drifters there.

2 Likes

So a dead civilations can call a place their home, but a (pirate) faction and capsuleers can’t? They have also built facilities that has been torn down.

1 Like

They are quite sprightly for a ‘dead’ civilization. Those don’t tend to kill Empresses much I believe. You rate the invasion, pillaging and allegedly kidnapping and enslavement of another civilization as more justified than fighting off Blooders and colonizing frontier space?

2 Likes