Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Emphasis mine.

Drifter installations. Not Sleeper.

Don’t lie to me, Goons are much too fond of shittalk for that to be true.

1 Like

Prove there’s a real difference before demanding it as a distinction.

That doesn’t mean it’d be a response to you, though. I’ve watched our idiots shittalk an empty system. It’s like claiming the white noise of an empty comm channel is ‘a response’.

2 Likes

Really, considering certain traits of the structure it’s maybe more yonic. With all the sharp angles, though, the resemblance to anything very related to human biology’s pretty questionable. It looks more like a crystal formation than anything very organic.

2 Likes

Look at my symbol of power right at the tip of the towers that shoot rays into space and consolidate my military power in the region.

2 Likes

… the Minokawa?

2 Likes

… yeah, gone about as far with this as I’m going to, Ms. Tsukiyo, aside from observing that there are a lot of camera angles you can view an Astrahus from. Some of them will show you something quite different.

After all this time you’re still mistaking loud for interesting.

1 Like

Lots of boys making big swords to clash with one another moved to space and now make big ships to shoot each other in the face and make a mess all over.

Here, my missiles coming from behind will breach your hull in no time.

No! I’ll shoot my laser right at your face

None of those are match for my high speed projectiles penetrating your defenses

It’s not about speed, it’s about raw power, take all my blasters shot, hmpf, hmpf.

Boys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Have you met DK?

3 Likes

Shalt thou not utter the name of the beast, lest it be summoned.

2 Likes

Is there any possible way of cleaning boards from Embers and Arrendises?

1 Like

Nope!

2 Likes

Please, for Maker’s sake, don’t draw the Universe in such grim dark colors.

1 Like

If you deal in blacks and whites atleast you deal with constants. Colors and shades of grays express freedom from societal norms that should not be.

Yes I’m bored enough to think that random thought up…

2 Likes

Freedom by itself is a very grimdark notion. And shades of grey in that case are nothing but mud and filth.

1 Like

Well said.

1 Like

Thank you, Ms. Vess, let the Winds be with you.

1 Like

Are you saying you don’t like missiles? I was using you as an example that female pilots can be just as adept with their missiles as male pilots. Precisely what do you find objectionable about that?

2 Likes

Bringing my attention where it wasn’t needed.

That sounds like your problem, not mine. You don’t have to pay attention if you don’t want to.

3 Likes

No sexism on the hability of being gross and interest in phallic representations of power. Just playing with the social constructs around it.

2 Likes