Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Then he shouldn’t have whined and made damned sure people knew he was a loser.

4 Likes

Isn’t that what he does? It would be like asking a bird to stop singing.

3 Likes

I can dream, can’t I?

3 Likes

Comparing both of them the only difference is the price so Federal ammo is no more low quality than State ammo, that being said we do use Caldari Navy ammo most of the time in Horde and of course the Ferox is still extremely popular in null-sec.

1 Like

It’s funny; we have the same phrase back where I’m from, only the bird is doing the other thing that starts with S.

3 Likes

Nominating for best Mic Drop YC120

9 Likes

Gods damn it Kala. Now I have to write one of those annoying ‘Thank You’ speeches.

3 Likes

Sure. But she’s allowed.

I think I’m allowed to indulge once in a while, though…

But ok, how about I just stick to collecting alcoholics?

1 Like

I can shake a stick at quite a lot of stuff at once.

1 Like

What have we told you about handling your stick in public?

4 Likes

Fully automated luxury space posting on the IGS causing people to confront their prejudices about my religion

1 Like

You can’t just collect alcoholics. They can only keep you so occupied…

1 Like

That depends on what I do with 'em once I have 'em!

1 Like

Lemme see if I have this right.

Someone who’s been in space less than 2 months is trying to intimidate a guy who’s lived in null for at most of the last 5 years that I can think of, with thousands of kills under his belt?

Spike. Dude. Before you call someone ‘little one’… one of the ships in this image is Utari (unless he was in one of the 2nd wave ships that were held back a jump. I honestly couldn’t tell who was where, the scans were too cluttered).

Here’s an ISK. Buy a clue.

5 Likes

Yet people still get surprised when I say that I have a Palace.

1 Like

Oh come now, sure he might be less than two months, but it could be worse. He could be a goon. If I remember correctly, the Goon to Competent Pilot conversion ratio is somewhere around 8:1 or so?

Maybe a bit less dickswinging from everyone involved would be a better idea?

1 Like

Lol i love it when people make assumptions…keep filling it the blanks your doing great :+1:

1 Like

Oh hey I’m in there! Nice picture.

1 Like

Delve is for Goons.

Achur holomovies are cartoons.

2 Likes

And which assumption is that, Mr. Graduated on May 27th? Your CONCORD record is open-access, you know.

1 Like