[ORMUR] Kahah Crisis - Mercenaries deployed [Updated]

UPDATE:
673 Holoreels delivered to Yulai VIII - Inner Circle Tribunal -station regarding the Kahah Crisis

In response to the news earlier today, I decided to bring to table more evidence of Khanid actions against the slave populations on Kahah, and specifically in response to the statements of the Amarrian delegate, Captain Marshal Sirdan xer Qosh.

These holoreels contain every scrap of footage my mercenaries in the Kahah system have collected and managed to relay back in the past 5 days. Helmet mounted camera footage and HUD data, surveillance and scouting footage and general tactical and strategic data.
Additionally enclosed are 738 short interviews sourced from 2,301 rescued slaves that my operatives and sympathetic insiders have managed to get offworld. The rescued have been transported to Aesir Arcology in Pakshi for proper care.

These reels are presented to CONCORD perusal and specifically its Inner Circle in the hopes that the contents would work as an eye opener to the members of the Inner Circle.

6 Likes