Pandemic Horde Public JF Courier service

Hello Beans! I would like to announce my jump freighter service to the rest of EVE ONLINE. My goal is to provide a simple, reliable and cheap jump freighting service.

JF Rate Calculator: Link
Discord: Dark Horse Logistics

Rates:
350 isk / m3 + 1% Collateral — MJ-5F9 - B E A N S T A R <-> Jita/Perimeter
350 isk / m3 + 1% Collateral — R1O-GN - Z E NS T A R <-> Jita/Perimeter
50 isk / m3 + 1% Collateral — R1O-G N - Z E NS T A R <-> MJ-5F9 - B E A N S T A R
400 isk / m3 + 1% Collateral — Perrigen Falls Industry Park <-> Jita/Perimeter
400 isk / m3 + 1% Collateral — TKE Industry Park <-> Jita/Perimeter
400 isk / m3 + 1% CollateralAnywhere Geminate (REKTD docking access) <-> Jita/Perimeter
100 isk / m3 + 1% CollateralAll Intra TKE Shipping (35 mill MIN)

350 isk / m3 + 1% Collateral — O3-4MN Valhalla <-> Jita/Perimeter
300 isk / m3 + 1% Collateral — O3-4MN Valhalla <-> MJ-5F9 - B E A N S T A R

All contracts are made privately to the corporation Coffee Republic [CAFE-] and the per contract collateral limit is currently 25 billion.
Set the Expiration to 1 Week and the Days to Complete to 3 days. However, expect everything to be accepted and completed in less than a day.

Have items in Low Sec you would like to move?
We do a flat rate of 250 million for 350,000 m3 for any Low Sec station to Jita/Perimeter. Both Konora and Odebeinn have a special rate. For Misaba and Arton, please DM me first.

Are containers allowed?
Yes they are but, I ask that you please declare it in the “Description (optional)” section of your contract otherwise you may experienced a delay with your delivery.

What is the best way to contact you?
Discord. However, feel free to send in-game mails or attempt to DM me in-game.

Do you accept contracts from neutral Jita alts?
Yes, but you probably will not be able to set a Horde structure as the contract’s destination. If you copy the following code into your in-game notepad, you will get a link to the BEANSTAR that you can drag into the contract’s destination field.

Spoiler: MJ-5F9 Link Code

<url=showinfo:35834//1038457641673>MJ-5F9 - B E A N S T A R

Do you accept no collateral contracts?
While I do, I highly highly recommend against it.

My route is not in the calculator?
If you need a custom route, please contact me and we can easily work one out.

I have a jump freighter that needs to be moved, can you help?
Yes, I have moved dozens and dozens of other peoples’ jump freighters for very cheap or free (if you provide the fuel).

What is the giveaway channel in your Discord?
For anyone that knows me, PVP is my primary function. The first week of every month, I do a giveaway of some of my favorite PVP ships. It is nothing meant to be glamorous but my way of encouraging people to PVP.

Your #1 service that leaves gankers behind the dust!

Making my way to X-7 deployment! See y’all there!

Making my way to X-7 deployment! See y’all there!

Remember! Planet 2, moon 7!