Patch Notes for February 2020 Releases

Incorrect, you dont know it :stuck_out_tongue: And thats why CCP add this :red_circle: into the game.

You are dumb, i am dumb, the whole community is dumb.
We all dont know what we have new in our hangars :stuck_out_tongue:

:red_circle: WE :red_circle: ARE :red_circle: THE :red_circle: STUPIDEST :red_circle: GAMING :red_circle: COMMUNITY :red_circle:

lmao

4 Likes

It comes off like a prank, it is that ridiculous lol.

once again CCP has smacked the small groups . rocks so small you don’t even need a full cycle to kill them, its not like the small groups can just move to the next system. not sure who they are trying to hurt with this total reduction change, but it is very dmoralizing for individuals that like to mine and build their own ships

1 Like

oh, and please turn off the dots and the sounds, let people choose to add them if they find them somehow useful.

1 Like

What a silly idea with all these red dots

our esteemed ccp. please give us a link which parts to install on our devices to play eva online normally. I don’t know English. I am writing from Google translator. I burned to hard disk 32 bit. I installed windows 64 bit. please tell me which hard drive to install? but please do not deceive me. I will come again. I’m in a current state :wink: >>> https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/confused-john-travolta-gif-template-2.gif

/// … Oh sorry. my 32 bit hard drive burned out. I installed windows 64 bit. please tell me which hard drive to install? but please do not fool me. I will come again. I am in current condition

Download EVE for Windows

If all t1 minerals go up in price from all the ore changes CCP is making, the price gap between a t1 BC and a t2 HAC might narrow, actually.

Trust me, us Americans aren’t enjoying this either.

REMOVE THIS FACKING RED DOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

i’m rdy to invest 10k eur in pearl abyss right know if you fire the guy who came with this red dot idea

I am serious.

3 Likes

RED DOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Yeah and how long time takes to skill out t1 BC and HAC? It’s like saying to new players: you will not be able to enjoy pvp for a first half year of playing… so new player will most likely look for another game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Never trust a caldari citizen :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m running my two accounts down btw, CCP. I wish you all the best and may your incompetence reach new highs.

3 Likes
2 Likes

My first PVP was a defensive HS war when POCOs were added to HS in Rubicon (I had just started playing in Odyssey and was in my first player corp by Rubicon). And I was in a t1 BC, funnily enough, for most of that (Myrmidon).

But I started PVPing on my own terms a couple months later on Bombers Bars and Spectre Fleets with Manticores, Coraxes, and Cormorants when I was about 8 months old in game. t2 weapons and ships aren’t hard to train when they’re F and DD instead of C/BC/BS, no.

The new players who think they can’t PVP for years are the ones who want to be in a Titan now now now now.

1 Like

REMOVE
THIS
FUCKI
RED
DOT

NOW !

4 Likes

The new players who think they can’t PVP for years are the ones who want to be in a Titan now now now now.

It’s hard to talk to a person who is too stupid to understand what I say or twist my words on purpose. WHAT I SAID IS: new players will have to wait like 2 months more (so like a half year in total) to have a decent pvp (flying one shoot crap should be still possible) OR they will pay 5x more for a BC… I have NOT wrote that they will have to wait for years for pvp, so before you’ll answer me try to read and understand what I wrote. Anyway time will show you how prices of minerals and ships ofc will go skyrocket high due to CCP nerf.

1 Like