📈 We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees ★ Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents ★ And More!

After some time to find a mission runner everything worked fine.
From 0.69 cald.navy to 4 in like 2 days with a runner

1 Like

Nice service, just got my 8.0 caldary navy standings. It’s took like a week.

1 Like

Business is rolling as usual - Zero queue on almost all highsec corporations. If you want standings, now is the time!

Hello I messaged you in game speaking about my trading alt getting standings up. Are you still active?

Hello, i’m interested in getting started on Caldari Navy 0 - 5.0 within the next 2 weeks or so! Please evemail me so we can work out the details if interested.

Kosuke Tatsuo

Retracting my inquiry, seems inactive.

In-game mail sent, no response yet. Still active?

I used his service and I am remarkably satisfied with how quickly that all has been done.
From 0.0 to 8.x in 4 days :ok_hand:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

hello i am interested in amarr …ministry of internal order currently i am 0.3862 with them i am trying to get to 5.0 to be able to do the epic arc… if u can help me with this i’d appreciate it … also do i need to be in same space area or can i be in a diffrent part of the map when doing the standing increase? thx

Interested in your services, will send you a mail.

Hi, need Caldary Navy standings, will email you as well

Due to miscomunicatiopn on both our parts i apologize for the comments, Immiar Timshae has worked with me and found missioners to get this done asap thank you so much for the quick response back… will definatly recommend. i will say try to get ahold of him 1st and discuse all before starting but once started they are A++ profesionals

Hey dude,

We’ve mailed and resolved this ingame already. I think he’s waiting for job completion rather than start to remove it.

Since CCP removed Eve Gate and offered no substitute for it, it’s very difficult for me to manage the business remotely in the way that I used to. Sometimes, unfortunately, there are 3 day periods where for work reasons I just can’t be at my PC, which is why I say generally 72hrs for a job to start, because I can only really guarantee at worst that’s how long I will be unable to be around a functioning Eve client.

I realise I overran this window with you by about 12hrs, all I can say is sorry! It happens. You will get your standings.

If CCP hadn’t removed Eve Gate, I’d be replying within 2hrs to every evemail I get, the way I used to.

So it goes.

Work was excellent and after the miscomunication , You came thru perfectly and solved it. thank you again for finding good pilots to help the corp boost. took maybe 3 days at most from nearly 0 to 5 … i do recommend you all for corp boosting fly safe … anyone need a boost of confidence mail me ingame and ill let u know how good they are … fly save eve community

1 Like

looking for Caldary navy to at least a 3.0 standing. I usually am on during late us tz.

Looking to get 3 toons to 3 for Caldari Navy

Current levels are:
1 - 1.42
2 - 2.2
3 - 1.42

is this service active?

Any word on the status of TSCA?

Is this service still a thing?Interested

This service is still a thing. They managed to get my market alt’s standing up to 7.0 in only 3 sessions. It may take them a week or two to get a runner assigned to you but once that happens it’s pretty quick.

1 Like