Phantom Operatives Recruiting - WH C3 farming/PVP/Industry - Newbro friendly! - USTZ

Hello! Phantom Operatives is now recruiting! We’re a small to medium sized WH corp looking to expand player base. We can offer daily C3 fleets for those looking to farm the insane amount of isk out there and all the PVP that WH’s can offer. No SP requirements or anything like that, just looking for people to round out our daily activities like gas mining, PVP, Relic/Data, etc.

Even if you’re new to the game, we have the knowledge and training path to get you making ISK at a pace unmatched by anything high-sec can offer low SP players. If you have a little more experience under your belt, than you can have a hand in forming your own little patch of space out there in the dark, wild world of worm holes. We have something for everyone.

We also have a robust industrial setup for players to pursue their own industry initiative at their leisure, from production in our industrial station to mining. We offer buy back programs from gas, relic/datas and salvage. Please send me an in game mail and we’ll get you into the discord! Typically, I sign into eve sometime around 5-6pm central US, so that’s probably going to be the best time to get a hold of me. If not me, then please contact Alfony VIII. Thanks and fly safe!

Super casual environment! Awesome people and great ISK! You won’t regret it!

Hoping to hear from ya! If you’re playing eve alone, you’re probably doing it wrong.

Phantom Ops! Your mom and pop wormhole stop! (Alfony VIII is the mom if you were wondering.)

I’m more like the fun, cool, good looking uncle that the mom disapproves of because of his awesome, free wheeling life style.

As that song goes, “We need you now more than ever!”

Smell my… Oh wait, wrong forum… I want you!

Now, this is a story all about how
My High sec life got flipped-turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a Wormhole called J112394
In west Gallente born and raised
On the Sec. missions was where I spent most of my days
Chillin’ out, Kronos’ relaxin’ all cool
And all shootin some guristas outside of the Eve Uni school
When a couple of ships who were up to no good
Started ganking in my neighborhood
I got in one little gank and my mom got scared
She said ‘You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in J112394’
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my Occator and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me the hole.
I put my clone on and said, ‘I might as well go’.
First class, yo this is rad
Making that ISK just like an asshole.
Is this what the people of Worm hole living like?
Hmm this might be alright.
But wait I hear they’re prissy, PVP, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don’t think so
I’ll see when I get there
I hope they’re prepared for the prince of Worm Hole
Well, my ship landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a camper just orbiting there,
I ain’t trying to get ganked just yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared
I whistled for Alfony and when he came near
The license plate said ZKill and it had ISK in the mirror
If anything I could say that this guy was rare
But I thought ‘Nah, forget it’ - ‘Yo, homes to J112394’
I pulled up to the station about seven or eight
And I yelled to the Alf ‘Yo homes smell ya later’
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Worm Hole.

1 Like

Life is so unnerving
For a Holer who’s not holing
He’s not whole without a soul to PVP upon
Ah, those good old days when we were useful…
Suddenly those good old days are gone
6 months we’ve been trying
to build a corp, not dying
Needing exercise, a chance to use our skills!
Most days we just lay around the castle
Flabby, fat and lazy
You walked in and oops-a-daisy!

Be our guest! Be our guest!
Put our corporation to the test!
PVP, lots of iskies!
Alfony’s accent will do the rest!

Bump-bump-bumpadelphia

Don’t want to close my holes,
don’t want to solo PVP,
'Cause I’d miss you baby
And I don’t want YOU to miss a thing
'Cause even when you dream of EVE
The sweetest dream will never compare
To what wormholes will do for you…

Greetings,
I am looking to join a corp. I am a friendly old eve pilot who didn’t play in a long time so I have many questions to be asked. If you guys are at least fairly active and willing to help me out figure things out I am more then happy to join. I got over 4m total SP.
Kind regards,
Shadow Dasher (Dawn)

Sounds perfect! I’m gonna be working a little late today, so I probably wont be on until about 6-7pm US Central. I’ll send ya an in game mail when I get home and get you into the discord! If you want to contact someone sooner, I’d suggest Alfony VIII. We don’t mind questions at all! I’d love to have you in our growing little worm hole family!

Any chance you guys have some European players to?

I would say about 2-3, although one guy (Tray) got hurt recently and hadn’t been able to play very consistently. Another guys lives in Africa (I believe, memory is a little fuzzy.) which lines up with EUTZ. I guess, short answer is, not very many at all.

That wouldn’t be a big problem but at my time I play around 6-12 PM GMT +2. Now its 10:30pm here. As long as there are at least a few fellas to play with around this hour im fine with that. Alfony VIII is offline now btw, tried to contact him.

Yeah, when you posted that message, it would have been about 2:30pm… most of us wouldn’t sign on until about 3 hours past that point, which would be super late… Let me get the hours that Mayssen (probably misspelled, otherwise I’d say try to send him a game mail.) usually plays, since he would be your best shot at a buddy.

OK, contact Mayssen in game. He’s basically holding the EU side of things down by himself, and I know he’d love the company!

Got back from a little camping trip in a shattered hole, ready to get some more people in the home hole!!