Pilot looking for Active US-TZ Indy corp. i prefer Deep Null

Hey Guys.
I Am a returning player, 50 mill skill points.
i know the game mechanics. but i was to try something new. i want to learn manufacturing.

and since i have 0 skill points in it i will have to start from ground 0. but i want an experienced and fun group to play with.

Carrier ratting is a plus.
Funny group is a plus.
Moba games is a huge plus.
Drone Region is NOT a plus. lol

Email me in game please if you think we can be play together.
keep in mind i have a lot of manufacturing questions.

You cant get any deeper than us. but…we are in Drone Lands.

Come talk to us at Pathway to the Next. We’re not a ‘indy corp’ but our CEO is an industrial wizard. Play in J space as you learn to research, invent, make awesome spreadsheets and build things.

Join the channel P-NXT Recruit and we’ll get Icarus to chat with you about the benefits of industry in our little corner of J-space.

Grimm

CCT Industrial Group-null Provi- NRDS

CCT Industrial Group is a USTZ industrial focused Corp and proud member of ProviBloc. We are a small tight group looking to add pilots new and old to expand our operations.

We gladly accept new/returning players and have highsec areas/ helpful members/ free ships for starters to help ease you into the game.

For the more seasoned pilots we have live in one of the most active areas of the game(Provi) and have infrastructure to support our players. We also have a SRP and members gain access to
*Mining fleets with boosts
*An alliance market
*ORE/PI/Salvage/etc. Buy back program,if it has to do with building things we buy it
*Free ships for Corp/Alliance fleets
*good ratting/sites
*access to reprocessing and manufacturing
*PVP FLEETS! Opportunity to join fleets ranging from small gang to alliance/Bloc Ops.

At CCT we care more about motivated & team focused players over just filling a roster. We aim to help all members achieve their goals and make their own stories while being part of a greater whole. For more information contact me( Chakasu Sorrowsong) or join CCT pub.

Bump, i am still looking. i don’t mind highsec now as long as it is fun.

Hey man,

We are moving into deep null within the next few days if interested drop me a message.

bumpup

Sent you a in-game mail check it out if you are interested.

I think we meet most of your choices. If you can look past the drones I think we can have a home for you.

Check us out:

Bumpz

Bumpz

Bumpz

Care to explain why you don’t want Drone Regions?

it is not i don’t like it.
i want to reprocess loot and drones give no loot.

Bumpz

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.